Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does one do gen 3 emulator abuse? I don't understand how you get pokemon from an emulator to a retail cart... or is it not possible anymore due to the gen4/5 wifi shutdown?

There is a maint and stop double-posting. There's an edit button x_x

There are largely no "competitive" Zigzagoon with e-speed and the only decent one I know of isn't being given around anymore by the OT.
so sad but I will find one:/ when did this event happen?
edit: asking out of curiosity.

Heya, new guy here. I'm looking to get more FC's, particularly a ditto safari. Please pm me if you are interested in exchanging codes.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heya, new guy here. I'm looking to get more FC's, particularly a ditto safari. Please pm me if you are interested in exchanging codes.
If you just want a good Ditto, (I think) mostthe3rd is (still) running a giveaway for a 6IV German Ditto.
Otherwise, I believe pika pal has a Ditto safari and is regularly online. May be worth PMing him for such a request :).

Edit: Or I can send you a 6IV Ditto (non foreign, so no Masuda Method breeding) to start you off on your breeding quests :).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
dang that saddens me:/ Thank you for helping me though:)
Beating up someone and stealing their Gamecube + Pokemon Box is still an option.

No, it's not really.

You could find a poopy one if you'd settle for a non-competitive one. Any completely flawless ones you see being offered are hacked though.

I am looking for event pokemon IV's and natures don't matter my offers are anything on my thread including shinnies I am also looking for a competitive zigzagoon with espeed and belly drum.
I have some poop lacking iv events on my thread. Just the sinnoh shiny legends and one meoletta left

Beating up someone and stealing their Gamecube + Pokemon Box is still an option.

No, it's not really.

You could find a poopy one if you'd settle for a non-competitive one. Any completely flawless ones you see being offered are hacked though.
do you by any chance know if anyone has a non competitive one I guess I can take a fairly poopy one.
edit: pdawg09 I already have non competitive events of all those to sorry:/

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
do you by any chance know if anyone has a non competitive one I guess I can take a fairly poopy one.
Not at this time no and I'm too busy SRing in Colo/XD + life to dig out Box and try. Someone might still own the ancient useless relic that is Pokemon Box, much like I still own that and the e-reader + Eon Ticket combo.

Ask around.

Not at this time no and I'm too busy SRing in Colo/XD + life to dig out Box and try. Someone might still own the ancient useless relic that is Pokemon Box, much like I still own that and the e-reader + Eon Ticket combo.

Ask around.
wait wait what is pokemon box?

Google is your friendly friend. Can't help with emulators here.
Oh sorry! I read a bunch of posts online about it but I had no idea what people were saying... something about buying a flashcart? o.O

I have no idea that's why I asked here... if anybody could help me please pm me :)

If you just want a good Ditto, (I think) mostthe3rd is (still) running a giveaway for a 6IV German Ditto.
Otherwise, I believe pika pal has a Ditto safari and is regularly online. May be worth PMing him for such a request :).

Edit: Or I can send you a 6IV Ditto (non foreign, so no Masuda Method breeding) to start you off on your breeding quests :).
I don't need a foreign one, so if you could hook me up that would be awesome.

Hey all, I'm looking for a two male foreign (non-US) pokemon for masuda method. One in the field egg group, preferably 6 iv but 31/31/31/x/31/31 is fine, and one 5 iv physical flawless in the dragon group. I'm willing to offer anything from my thread for these! Thanks

Hey all, I'm looking for a two male foreign (non-US) pokemon for masuda method. One in the field egg group, preferably 6 iv but 31/31/31/x/31/31 is fine, and one 5 iv physical flawless in the dragon group. I'm willing to offer anything from my thread for these! Thanks
You don't necessarily need two. Seviper falls into both Field and Dragon. I think Dunsparce also fits into both. Or get a non-English Ditto to solve all your Masuda method needs. I don't know if Mostthe3rd is still running his 6IV German Ditto giveaway, but it couldn't hurt to at least ask.

Quick question for those who know RNG

What constitutes a "Walking" NPC?
-NPC's that walk at all
-Walk irregularly
-Walk in regular patterns (like unbattled trainers)
-NPCs that can turn/fidget in place

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Quick question for those who know RNG

What constitutes a "Walking" NPC?
-NPC's that walk at all
-Walk irregularly
-Walk in regular patterns (like unbattled trainers)
-NPCs that can turn/fidget in place
2 and 4 advance the frame (and are hence walking/wandering NPC's) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)