Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny giveaway, the first person that can guess were the nickname for my Phantump/Trevenant in my store comes from can pick 1 Pokémon from my Kalos section as prize :)
Send answer over PM

"Willow"

Hint, it is a character from a book!
I presume it comes from one of two things, the film willow starring warrick Davis or the book wind and the willows, guessing it's more the latter since the hint is "it's from a book"

Also on different note looking for a perfect iv latias with Defog not bothered if shiny or non shiny but it anyways has one for trade let me know, thanks

Is there trade value in this? I want to know if I should put it in my trophy case or in my shinies section:

#172. Pichu (♀)
Nicknameable
Hatched in Prism Tower
Rash Nature
Static
31/31/31/31/16/31
- Charm
- Fake Out
- Thunder Punch
- Volt Tackle
OT: Shadow
ID: 59728

Received in a giveaway from /u/ch1mex

Is there trade value in this? I want to know if I should put it in my trophy case or in my shinies section:

#172. Pichu (♀)
Nicknameable
Hatched in Prism Tower
Rash Nature
Static
31/31/31/31/16/31
- Charm
- Fake Out
- Thunder Punch
- Volt Tackle
OT: Shadow
ID: 59728

Received in a giveaway from /u/ch1mex
Considering its a shiny Pichu with Volt Tackle and a decent nature, yeah id say it's worth it

You don't think that middling Sp Def would be a hindrance? Not that Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu are any great shakes when it comes to defences, but still.
The entire line is frail as fuck. You'll take a bit more damage from special attacks, but by then you're most likely KOd
Also, what Hidden Power is it? Out of curiosity :p

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You don't think that middling Sp Def would be a hindrance? Not that Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu are any great shakes when it comes to defences, but still.
It would be of minor consequence in battling realistically (however most people trading for a shiny Pichu are probably not planning to battle with it).

I would say though, since you received it in a giveaway that placing it in your trophy case seems a little... (For want of a better word) presumptuous(?). I would list it with your shinies; possibly at the top of the list with a note saying nicknameable. :)

Looking for a dream ball female Eevee with hidden ability and Ivs 31/x/31/31/31/31 preferebly (might settle for 4 if I get desperate :P). Nature doesn't matter. CMT and PM me :)

The entire line is frail as fuck. You'll take a bit more damage from special attacks, but by then you're most likely KOd
Also, what Hidden Power is it? Out of curiosity :p
I don't have HP spreads off the top of my head, but I doubt it's very relevant anyway.

It would be of minor consequence in battling realistically (however most people trading for a shiny Pichu are probably not planning to battle with it).

I would say though, since you received it in a giveaway that placing it in your trophy case seems a little... (For want of a better word) presumptuous(?). I would list it with your shinies; possibly at the top of the list with a note saying nicknameable. :)
I also think that most people looking for a shiny Pichu aren't exactly looking to complete their perfect team, but it's still a less-than-flawless shiny.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part. Personally, I tend to think of it the opposite way: I don't think it's fair to trade a Poke I got completely free (as opposed to me breeding it, providing a parent, or, at the very least, helping to hatch the Poke the other person intends to offer for trade as is the case with my Hippopotas) for something of value. The Pokes in my trophy case are almost completely for show, 90% of them I have no redis rights to.

In any case, it is a pretty decent Pichu but I think I'll put her in my trophy case for now and if somebody really wants a nicknameable Pichu, I'll offer a non-redis copy for free.

Best Balls? (/w Poison Heal OFC, otherwise why run Gliscor?)
Edit: rufusdrumknott you do know there's a Hidden Power checker in Anistar right? Rightmost house from the Pokemon Center, talk to the Psychic esque dude)

So many orders from trading thread, so many leftovers.

Looking for 5 IV pokes to trade for these guys/gals.

♂ HP Fire Bulbasaur

31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Giga Drain

(2) ♂ HP Ice Chimchar

30/31/30/31/odd/31
Ability: (1) Blaze or (1) Iron Fist
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

(3) ♂ HP Grass Froakie
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes

(4) ♀ HP Grass Litleo

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: None

Best nature for Nidoking/queen?
I'd suggest Timid. I've also had fun using a Jolly physical attacking Nidoking. I believe Poison Jab OHKO's a Florges where Sludge Wave does not. There's also been a few mixed Nidoking sets running around lately with an emphasis on physical attacks. I think the move set is something like Earth Power, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Poison Jab.

Modest is good for Nidoqueen. I believe they're used alot of times as bulky SR setters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)