Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wi-fi battles are slow unless you have another DS and another game or a friend who has one so you could battle each other. And I think a couple of people have been scammed by others this way.

But wi-fi battles are slow unless you have another DS and another game or a friend who has one so you could battle each other. And I think a couple of people have been scammed by others this way.
My simple question:
How the bloody nuts could you get scammed by battling someone?

It could probably involve you running from the battle and them not, thereby worsening your record and improving their's.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
There are some real life places (such as some Gamestops) where you can use the DS to download minigames and short movies.

regarding pokerus and exp.share. Does the pokemon that DOESN'T battle get double EV's? I've been trying to get this answered for awhile and I don't want to train until I do.

The IVs of Manaphy are determined once you the egg from the man. It hatches at level one. So if your trying to SR for one, just save infront of the man until you get a good one.
But then the nature will be the same, correct? Or is it all determined once you receive the egg.

So if I were to get, an Adamant Manaphy for example, there would be no point in SRing, right?
i dont know about manaphy but im pretty sure its different every time since you recieve the egg through an event and not through breeding unless your talking about phione

Something like Sub/Protect/X-Scissor/Swords Dance?
in the dp anaylisis it suggests 80 evs for a set like that it says it will outspeed max speed scarf heracross but i dont know if thats after protect or before but i dont think you should do max speed unless its choice band ninjask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)