Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it confirmed that it helps with the ban on Diancie? If not someone wants to test it with me?
Unknown as of yet, I'll test with you (if you have the Diancie—I don't).

Edit:
It can't be traded yet (I'm assuming vzxt is on 1.3 update as well).

Last edited:
Hey
I just updated my Y Version to the 1.3 patch, and it erased my save file. This happened in a US Cartridge, the language was in Spanish (idk if it has something to do, but it may be important to find out).

Be careful

They both seem to be given out simultaneously, it's not one region getting the 3 IVs and another not. It appears to be decided upon receiving. (Possible explanation by Kaphotics: There's multiple servers giving out wonder cards when you register the code; some of them give the 3 IV version, others don't. Depends which one your DS decides to connect to when you register the code.)
I see. That's a bit unfortunate that you would have no way of knowing until after you've received a Diancie. I don't have any spare games so if I get a lame one I'm stuck with it.

Anyone care to do a Vivillon for Vivillon trade? Its just that I was looking at the patterns, and liked a couple of them. If anyone can get their hands on a Monsoon or Ocean pattern Timid Vivillon with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 IV distribution and in a Dive Ball I can give an Archipielago one with the same nature and IVs in a Luxury Ball in return. I'd prefer if they were unhatched, and I'm willing to trade mine unhatched also. Its just that I want it to have me as the OT.

EDIT: fak, I forgot that I also want it to have Compoundeyes.

It can be traded locally so I doubt that is the case. Probably they are waitng to lift the restriction until Europe gets Diancie too.
This sounds the like most plausible idea to me. Would be unfair if Japan got to trade theirs while we didnt.

Also just downloaded my diancie. The time has come :p.

This sounds the like most plausible idea to me. Would be unfair if Japan got to trade theirs while we didnt.

Also just downloaded my diancie. The time has come :p.
I'm hoping the reason it's restricted is because it's not out in eu and they don't want US diancie's cloned to hell then set upon the world via global trade

Is this a good moveset?

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Moonblast
It's alright... but Pixilate Hyper Voice would be doing more, and Heal Bell would also be welcome. Thankfully, these tutor moves are apparently returning for OR/AS.

Edit: as well as what Anivia said.

Is there any info on battling between ORAS and XY? Like, will there be some sort of update including all the megas, items and whatnot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)