Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm well this is awkward but the other day I realised I had my birtdate wrong in my ds (now I understand why Joy was wishing me happy birthday at such an odd date lol) and while my X FS should be locked I'm not so sure about my Y one.
Someone can help me with that?

Also checking my TSV for both games.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mmmm well this is awkward but the other day I realised I had my birtdate wrong in my ds (now I understand why Joy was wishing me happy birthday at such an odd date lol) and while my X FS should be locked I'm not so sure about my Y one.

Are you announcing that you are checking your TSVs, or requesting help checking them? If it's the latter, PM me and I'll find 'em for you.

As for the other part; Friend Safaris are locked per-friend code (so usually per 3DS—although I think if you reset your Club Nintendo ID you get a new friend code and subsequently a new friend safari, but you lose any purchases); so unless you're playing your Y on a separate console the safari will be the same as your X [well, there's only one technically, so it is the same].

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I was under the impression that RSE RNG was quite difficult, especially when the battery's dry. Is it learnable in a short space of time?
On retail cartridge it is rather difficult, but it's probably easier than 4th or 5th on emulator (just time consuming). It's actually easier when the battery is dry to RNG (not that it matters for emerald, I think the seed is always 0). It's rather opinion based on whether or not it's easy, but if you have a few spare hours it wouldn't be hard to learn it.
If you want to try RNG on cart, make sure to go for a spread that is early on so you don't have to leave your DS (or gameboy) open for hours on end (the frames are advanced by time; around 60 per second, and since synchronizers don't work on stationaries... to give you an idea, the earlier flawless special attacker spread is timid on frame 105,404,008).

No longer needing help thanks to .com ^^

ETA

Christ with that seed.

I'd be interested in an extra Diancie code if anyone has one- turns out my schedule will be too busy again to go to my closest Gamestop =[
Anyone have an extra one they'd be willing to spare? I can do a breeding project or two (within reason).

Also asking if there's anyone who could help me check the ESV of 6 eggs for me. I can't check them myself and I'd really like to get as many if them hatched as possible =]

New one, toss or keep: Diancie (Impish) : 26 - 27 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 30 / 26 - 27 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31
Assuming that's for regular, I'm tempted to say keep, though not sure.

Also, those 30-31's are most likely perfects.

Still seeking a code myself. Can EV train or breed on request for it.

Keep or toss? Relaxed Diancie
31/27/31/31/27/8 hp ice

Edit: Gonna keep and get another code tomorrow

Last edited:
Can anyone here link me to the thread where this question would be mor suitable, here's the question, if anyone can answer it or give me the link the proper thread.

Is this a good moveset?

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Moonblast

Is anyone else getting an error while trying to redeem the Diancie code? I've tried today and yesterday and my 3DS claims that PGL is under maintenance, even though I just got the Pumpkaboo 2 minutes ago.

Edit: Found out that Nintendo extended the server maintenance from 8:00 to 11:00 now

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's the standard rate for breeding projects around here? I'm providing someone with the partially complete parents to make it easier and since they can keep whatever they breed as long as I get a parent back I'm not sure how to repay them. I realized that if I'm going to give them X amount of bred pokemon I may as well complete the project myself because it's ultimately going to be more time consuming to give them more breeds in addition to everything else. I want to be fair but I also don't have time to breed a bunch of pokemon for what is essentially just going to be one pokemon.

Any second opinions on this? Would 23 HP really be too low on base 50?
Actually with the way stats work, it's much more important to have high IVs on the low base stats (that matter)

Example:

200 HP at level 100 w/31 IVs becomes 190 w/21 IV, a difference of 5%
400 Atk at level 100 w/31 IVs becomes 390 w/21 IV, a difference of 2.5% :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)