Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I haven't paid very close attention, but does the release of a pokemon in battle change depending on the pokeball?

I guess I haven't paid very close attention, but does the release of a pokemon in battle change depending on the pokeball?
It does for most balls. The only ones without special animation are the apricorn balls. Also it is very cool to see the summary of your party and see all the different balls matching your pokemon :P

30/23/31/31/31/27 Timid Diancie T_T dammit

Different combinations of pokeball/Pokemon may be harder to get. For example, Dream Ball females are rarer than normal Pokemon.

It's sad tho, the generation they make it so a ball type can transfer to offspring, they tone down the opening animation of the balls.......well at least compared to 5the gen : /

Can anyone help me with a cloning project? I'm planning on having a giveaway as a thanks to the WiFi community (and shamelessly attract traffic to my new trade thread) soon, but don't have the ability myself. Thanks!

I have a few things to trade, one thing being a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bagon (Sassy), a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge with No Guard and the egg move Wide Guard, and I can give them PokeRus if you want me to.

What I want in return is a Sheer Force Nidoqueen or Nidoking, or instead I would like a Kangaskhan with at least a 0IV in Speed. This is all that I want, and please PM me on PS! if you like my offers. Heck, I will even give you Mewtwo (I don't know the IVs, it is not shiny) for either of these things. My username on PS! is It Is Guest. Thank you and please trade with me.

EDIT: I checked Mewtwo's IVs, it has x/x/31/31/31/x if anyone cares.

Last edited:
I have a few things to trade, one thing being a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bagon (Sassy), a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge with No Guard and the egg move Wide Guard, and I can give them PokeRus if you want me to.

What I want in return is a Sheer Force Nidoqueen or Nidoking, or instead I would like a Kangaskhan with at least a 0IV in Speed. This is all that I want, and please PM me on PS! if you like my offers. Heck, I will even give you Mewtwo (I don't know the IVs, it is not shiny) for either of these things. My username on PS! is It Is Guest. Thank you and please trade with me.
I don't think it's a good idea to offer a pokemon without giving any info about it (talking about mewtwo)

There's already a 31/x/31/31/31/30 bold one that's full redis, so not much point keeping unless you just want your own.
That's a pretty big reason IMO.

I never liked having pokemon that everyone and their dog has access to.

Plus, SRing your own is the only way to ensure it being hack free. Trust was never my cup of tea.

So I went to Gamestop a 3d time and once again "sorry, we recieved a bunch of codes the other day and they ran out". Whatever, I don't care anymore, was not gonna SR it anyway just wanted for personal collection :/

But is there anyone in Europe who can get me a Diancie code when its released? Willing to trade a pokémon from my thread for a code.

I would keep unless you really want your own mega Diancie. But thats a very good reset, and worth keeping even if its a fully redis one since this one probably comes from a legit event and have english name I'm assuming? But since its impossible to trade Diancie atm, might wanna toss it.. But I'm sure its gonna be possible soon :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)