Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
None (Bashful)
HP: 31
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

None (Bashful) : 31 / 28 - 29 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Legit Event Diancie. Is it good enough to keep? I may toss and keep going for Timid or Naïve...

EDIT : Tossed.

Diancie code?....Really want one so I can get resetting @Pokeguy toss
Curse you, Nintendo for closing down redemptions for one day..

None (Bashful)
HP: 31
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

None (Bashful) : 31 / 28 - 29 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Legit Event Diancie. Is it good enough to keep? I may toss and keep going for Timid or Naïve...

EDIT : Tossed.
lol where is the "I'll get a Hp fire Diancie!" Pokeguy at?

You have to at least beat my 29/27/31/31/31/29 Naive Diancie with the code I gave you >:(

The Diancie glitch is that it is possible to get Diancie's with no guaranteed perfect IVs instead of the 3 perfects it should have as a non-breedable pokemon.

Also Togie I can actually trade the Diancie to myself (I have a 3DS + 2DS and X+Y) maybe the problem was on your end? :O
Wait, what? So Pichu is guaranteed to have 3 perfect IVs?

Bold Diancie
31/3/31/31/29/31

Highly considering resetting because I want a Mega-Worthy Diancie... I mean, what use would this thing have? Calm Mind with Earth Power/Moon Blast/Psyshock?

Did you ignore both my quoting you and my pm?

I said i'd take a female moon ball ralts for a code later today.
Alright. Sorry I missed it. Do you need the ralts to be perfect? And with the egg moves? Cause I've lost the parent for them. And I'll need to re catch one and get the egg moves onto it then breed it. It's just a hell of a lot of work for a code.

Do you guys think Physical sweeper Nidoking is viable ?
Poison Jab, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Superpower is a pretty good move set for a physical one. Although a mixed set is probably a better approach with Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Sucker Punch, and Superpower. I would invest EV's on the Special side.

Alright. Sorry I missed it. Do you need the ralts to be perfect? And with the egg moves? Cause I've lost the parent for them. And I'll need to re catch one and get the egg moves onto it then breed it. It's just a hell of a lot of work for a code.
No need for egg moves and no need for it to be perfect.

I should have a code in 2-3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)