XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
my opponent and me are not able to find an appointment where we both can play o.o
Whatever i cared more about the match as him so i make an activity post here.

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Activity. Emvee missed thursday's schedule so I tried to recontact him to be able to play our match but was unable since he didn't reply yet.
YOU missed the Thursday schedule. I was waiting for you and you didn't show up at the time we agreed on or let me know you were online. My crew can vouch for me on that. Anyways, I am free today after 4 PM, otherwise, activity!

Last edited:
YOU missed the Thursday schedule. I was waiting for you and you didn't show up at the time we agreed on or let me know you were online. My crew can vouch for me on that. Anyways, I am free today after 4 PM, otherwise, activity!
Are you sure you didn't mess up with timezones or something else ? H-C was online that day at that time and tried to contact you this w-e. But he's not here today so schedule for an other day or it'll be endless.

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Are you sure you didn't mess up with timezones or something else ? H-C was online that day at that time and tried to contact you this w-e. But he's not here today so schedule for an other day or it'll be endless.
We scheduled based on my timezone and I was there specifically when I said I would be so I'm guessing he must have messed up the timezone or something? Cuz I didn't see him there at all and I even gave like an extra hour :[

Extending the round until Friday because of the large amounts of battles that have not been completed.

Puralux, Shaian seems to have the last VM. Can you two update me on this?

Emvee and H-C, please try to get it done. Same goes for pokebasket and tennisace.

GGamer gets the activity win vs Ger9119. You know play Mean Mr Snorlax.

barton gets the activity win against dice, who remains a bum. Your next opponent is VN.

IAmGingy gets the activity win over Theron07. Your next opponent is Kenjy.

Team Smogon's 13 (Tokyo Tom, sugarhigh, fingerscrossed) vs Team NAMEPLS1 (thomas9779, Brap, Adversary)
Team CSC (Leer, GlassGlaceon, Expulso) vs Team of seemingly random people (Alexey, Megoodraggon, BadAssGardevoir)
Team Italian Legion (Puralux, Fran17, Nuanda92) vs Team Hip Hop Kids (Qwertypops, Shaian, @quickscopenoscope)
Team The Immortals (Cicada, Meridian, Akola) vs Team Brazilian Cancer (dEnIsSsS, Destiny Device, MarceloDK)
Team NAMEPLS4 (@ErzaVsErza, Haunted.Shadow, Wario Land 3) vs Team luckE and based (Jacob, Genesis7, Updated Kanto)

The teams I just listed need to get at least a few more battles done... If anyone has any concerns, please post or message me.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Trying to play Brap but every time I find him online he always logs off before I can send him a message. I'm on most of the time man, just do /user Tokyo Tom to find me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)