Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is better to run? a physical lucario or a special attacker lucario when mega?
both. lol. tbh, physical sd is better, but special adds a nice surprise and still hits just as hard..both varients have high BP moves, both have set ups moves and both have some form of priorty. it depends on your team basically.

both. lol. tbh, physical sd is better, but special adds a nice surprise and still hits just as hard..both varients have high BP moves, both have set ups moves and both have some form of priorty. it depends on your team basically.
thanks lol might go with physical because of extreme speed like if they are close to red i can just hit them quick. lol #hitandquick

thanks lol might go with physical because of extreme speed like if they are close to red i can just hit them quick. lol #hitandquick
Why are you using Extremespeed over Bullet Punch you hit Xerneas harder with Bullet Punch (STAB/Adaptability/Super-Effective boosts).

Why are you using Extremespeed over Bullet Punch you hit Xerneas harder with Bullet Punch (STAB/Adaptability/Super-Effective boosts).
I do need that lol but i need a lucario with that move i guess...

Is this a good moveset for lucario when jolly?

close combat
swords dance
extremespeed
Ice Punch

Also where do you get ice punch?

I do need that lol but i need a lucario with that move i guess...

Is this a good moveset for lucario when jolly?

close combat
swords dance
extremespeed
Ice Punch

Also where do you get ice punch?
Ice Punch from ORAS or past gen tutors

Also, take Bullet Punch over Extreme Speed.

I read on reddit that already having Diancie in your Pokedex stops the event cutscene from happening. Anyone know if this is true?

I read on reddit that already having Diancie in your Pokedex stops the event cutscene from happening. Anyone know if this is true?
It's not, don't know why someone would say that. What you can do (credit to .com for this idea) is save where the delivery girl stands, get the wondercard, and then she will stand in the tile next to you and you'll avoid the cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)