"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
certainly a unique ttar heheh
either wynaut or wob is fine, whatevers easiest
Special Ttar is the real deal, checks so many things on Battle Spot. I'm also trying to use a bunch of weird sets to get all the Maison trophies haha

Cool, let me know when you can trade :)

Special Ttar is the real deal, checks so many things on Battle Spot. I'm also trying to use a bunch of weird sets to get all the Maison trophies haha

Cool, let me know when you can trade :)
dont want to use mega kang like everyone else? heehee

adding

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EDIT: Never mind, got a pentaflawless female. Will take a spitback from you, though.
Oh wow that's lucky! I'm about to start breeding it now, I'll give you the best female that pops out, I'm working off a flawless mother so hopefully I get lucky too :)

~ Kabuto ~
I couldn't find anything in your list that I was interested in, maybe you could send me the list of other stuff you have. If I still can't find anything I have an idea; I currently only have the original mother with only a 31 attack IV, perhaps I could trade you that and you could just trade me back a better female that you get while breeding for yourself (like 3-4IV would be fine). Could that maybe work for you?

Yeah I can trade for Lando. I don't mind which one I get so long as it's nicknamable and has no EV's
Yep, I've got a nicknameable, UT Metang ready for you :) Just let me know what you'd like to name it. (I'll probably request a nickname for the Lando in the future)

Great! Spitback for spitback is fine for me or 5iv for 5iv, whatever you prefer
I'll have to do spitback since I haven't even managed to get a flawless mother myself yet (12.5% + HA is kicking my ass). I have a 3IV spitback on hand right now if you'd like? I Only have one 4IV female which is my main breeding parent for Aero babies...

CmT for Terrance and quick ball metang. both UT
I'm having trouble finding anything I like. Am I able to chose anything from the entire thread or just your stuff? I assume it's the former since you don't have anything listed in your own legends / trophy case post. From the whole thread I'm somewhat interested in the Shiny Latias (it looks like it has HP Ground), but that will only get you one of either Terrance or Metang, not both I'm afraid.

I'll have to do spitback since I haven't even managed to get a flawless mother myself yet (12.5% + HA is kicking my ass). I have a 3IV spitback on hand right now if you'd like? I Only have one 4IV female which is my main breeding parent for Aero babies...
Oh, yes that's fine! Will be my first time breeding with those odds so will have to see how it goes.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Oh, yes that's fine! Will be my first time breeding with those odds so will have to see how it goes.
It's not that bad, I actually hatched two flawless males off a 3IV female before I got the 4iv female haha. I can trade now if you already have the Growlithe, otherwise just let me know when you do

Any chance i could grab a dream ball dratini spitback?
You got anything cool to offer in return? I don't wanna sound rude but it's gonna be hard to prove that you don't considering your join date / success as a battler

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
how bout a female magic guard cleffa in quick ball, 31/31/xx/31/31/31?

edit: stored power egg move
Quick Ball is an odd combination, is that really all you have? If you have a list you can PM me with it, otherwise I don't mind giving a freebie

The only other spitbacks i have right now are moon ball gastlys (my first breeding project), which i think you have already unfortunately.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
The only other spitbacks i have right now are moon ball gastlys (my first breeding project), which i think you have already unfortunately.
That's fine, just put something on the GTS and I'll look for it straight away

EDIT: got sniped put up the cleffa for it

Thanks alot for this bro :)

Last edited:
It's not that bad, I actually hatched two flawless males off a 3IV female before I got the 4iv female haha. I can trade now if you already have the Growlithe, otherwise just let me know when you do
Won't be online til about 11pm GMT but can trade then if you're around

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey cant say fren, I was wondering if you could do me a favour? I was 90% of the way into a Roserade breed and got myself a 31/x/31/31/31/x spread with the needed egg moves before realising I needed Hidden Power [Fire]... I don't really have the tools required to get one easily so I was hoping you would :]

Pokemon: Roselia
Pokeball:
Poké Ball (:[)
Nature:
Modest
Ability:
Poison Point (want Natural Cure!)
IV Spread:
31/x/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves:
Sleep Powder, Giga Drain
Parents are supplied:
Yes
Nickname:
DeadAsLeaves

e: formatting

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
CMT for HA Spitbacks of Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtke, Treecko, Piplup and Chimchar
The first 3 are 12.5% females (providing you want the ball, the last 3 are all in Pokeballs so doesn't matter), of which you have none to offer. The only breedable of yours I'm interested in is HA Drilbur in a Dream Ball but that will only get you one thing.

You also never replied to my post regarding your CMT request so I'm hesitant to even bother doing business with you at all...

The first 3 are 12.5% females (providing you want the ball, the last 3 are all in Pokeballs so doesn't matter), of which you have none to offer. The only breedable of yours I'm interested in is HA Drilbur in a Dream Ball but that will only get you one thing.

You also never replied to my post regarding your CMT request so I'm hesitant to even bother doing business with you at all...
For the last one, it was only my section so no trade. For the HA dream ball drilbur a treecko would do.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
For the last one, it was only my section so no trade. For the HA dream ball drilbur a treecko would do.
That's a shame. Like I said on the post on my profile; probably don't ask for two SRs if you don't have any listed yourself...

Ill do a 4IV Treecko (not including Atk) for a 4IV female Drilbur (not including SpA)

Hey cant say fren, I was wondering if you could do me a favour? I was 90% of the way into a Roserade breed and got myself a 31/x/31/31/31/x spread with the needed egg moves before realising I needed Hidden Power [Fire]... I don't really have the tools required to get one easily so I was hoping you would :]

Pokemon: Roselia
Pokeball: Poké Ball (:[)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Poison Point (want Natural Cure!)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Sleep Powder, Giga Drain
Parents are supplied: Yes
Nickname: DeadAsLeaves

e: formatting
lel m8 you haven't used the form properly. It looks like you've filled it out with what you're offering to start with, rather than what you want. So the IV spread should be 31/x/31/30/31/30.

You should just try procuring a Hidden Power Ditto to do it yourself. Check out the 'helpful links' thread in battle spot and find a Ditto giveaway there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)