Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowgek7 the reason the Maison is so haxy before the boss is because the sets used by the AI in the 0-40 battles rely on it to win, and won't win unless they get the lucky rolls. Remember, you only have to lose ONE battle for your streak to be over, so over the many, many battles you do, the AI only has to get lucky ONCE to end your streak. After the boss, the sets become much less hax based, which is why people are able to build crazy long streaks. The pre-40 sets feature a tonne of Swagger and other annoying status, with not a lot of actual offensive threats

I have a team that I use to sweep the first 40 matches before bringing in my real team for singles, it's Choice Band Talonflame, M-Kanga and Belly Drum Azumarill. Lum Berry, Multiscale-Nite works pretty well as a lead there too, just pair it with a steel type (ie: Aegislash) for Ice/Rock/Fairy attacks and you're good to go.

Also, another thing to remember; you can use all the cheap tactics in the world to win, but if you aren't using it right, or the AI gets lucky, then you'll lose. It's just a fact of the game. It's normal for people to have several tries before beating it (my most recent team (in sig) took like 5 tries to get past 50!)
Is there any way you could start a petition to bring back Emerald's Battle Frontier? I bought the game mostly to experience the Battle Frontier and every time I hear there is only Battle Maison it's extremely dissapointing

Last edited:
Im looking for a scizor or a scyther with defog
it doesnt have to be competitive and I dont care about the level.A spitback is fine

Hit me up and ill trade you something cool
I can send a Defog safari ball female your way, just pop a message on my wall :)

Just wanted to be sure . Masuda + Shiny Charm = 1/1024 chances of getting a shiny egg right ?
there are 1/4096 chance , Masuda cuts in half, and shiny charm cuts in half .

....maybe I worded that wrong. In case you were wondering though I have a giveaway thread check my signature. What I am saying is I am offering my latias for trade right now. Eventually I will giveaway any leftover latias's from trading with people if there are any left. You can offer trades in this thread which is why I posted this.
edit: shady6121 I wasn't trying to sound rude I have a giveaway thread I just wanted to offer the latias first for trade before I gave it away if you understand.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find shiny animated sprites of Furfrou with all the trims? I already checked the sprites thread, couldn't find anything.

Edit:
Do you want fully animated ones? If you can settle with minisprites or sprites with past gen art-style you can find/request them in smeargle studio
Yeah, I'd like the actual in-game models :[

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find shiny animated sprites of Furfrou with all the trims? I already checked the sprites thread, couldn't find anything.
Do you want fully animated ones? If you can settle with minisprites or sprites with past gen art-style you can find/request them in smeargle studio

Hey! I was wondering what was the ratio for a shiny when SRing a legendary (I have the shiny charm)? Is 1/512 like the Masuda method or is it less?

....maybe I worded that wrong. In case you were wondering though I have a giveaway thread check my signature. What I am saying is I am offering my latias for trade right now. Eventually I will giveaway any leftover latias's from trading with people if there are any left. You can offer trades in this thread which is why I posted this.
edit: shady6121 I wasn't trying to sound rude I have a giveaway thread I just wanted to offer the latias first for trade before I gave it away if you understand.
Can you slap one in togther with your donations for me? Thanks!

wowgek7 the reason the Maison is so haxy before the boss is because the sets used by the AI in the 0-40 battles rely on it to win, and won't win unless they get the lucky rolls. Remember, you only have to lose ONE battle for your streak to be over, so over the many, many battles you do, the AI only has to get lucky ONCE to end your streak. After the boss, the sets become much less hax based, which is why people are able to build crazy long streaks. The pre-40 sets feature a tonne of Swagger and other annoying status, with not a lot of actual offensive threats

I have a team that I use to sweep the first 40 matches before bringing in my real team for singles, it's Choice Band Talonflame, M-Kanga and Belly Drum Azumarill. Lum Berry, Multiscale-Nite works pretty well as a lead there too, just pair it with a steel type (ie: Aegislash) for Ice/Rock/Fairy attacks and you're good to go.

Also, another thing to remember; you can use all the cheap tactics in the world to win, but if you aren't using it right, or the AI gets lucky, then you'll lose. It's just a fact of the game. It's normal for people to have several tries before beating it (my most recent team (in sig) took like 5 tries to get past 50!)
I have over 20 tries and I always lost due to an extreme form of hax not just once but multiple times in a row I almost threw the game in the thrash once.

I dont mind hax its part of the game I do mind cheating though which the games definitly does with hax it has been that way since gen 4 at least the game cheats with hax

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have over 20 tries and I always lost due to an extreme form of hax not just once but multiple times in a row I almost threw the game in the thrash once.

I dont mind hax its part of the game I do mind cheating though which the games definitly does with hax it has been that way since gen 4 at least the game cheats with hax
The thing is, people have complained about the 'increased hax' and that the 'AI cheats' since these facilities were introduced, yet time and time again the good players prevail and prove that it doesn't. If you're having trouble then you either need to make changes to your team, or need more practice battling. If you need some help then feel free to PM me or any of the other Maison regulars, or just post in the thread itself. You can also join #battlemaison on irc for real-time help

So I want to RNG myself a Snorunt on my emulated Pokémon Emerald. I forgot to change the time in the beginning and it's stuck at 10 am (high tide. >_<). If I save the game and reset, it does change, but that means I lose all my progress (I'm at 350 million frames, target is 356). Is there another way to allow the game to change the time? =/

Enabling the Real Time Clock did nothing.

The thing is, people have complained about the 'increased hax' and that the 'AI cheats' since these facilities were introduced, yet time and time again the good players prevail and prove that it doesn't. If you're having trouble then you either need to make changes to your team, or need more practice battling. If you need some help then feel free to PM me or any of the other Maison regulars, or just post in the thread itself. You can also join #battlemaison on irc for real-time help
they prevail not because they are good but they prevail by absusing the ai:P oh well doesnt realy matter the battle maison is haxfest and not even fun at that so I just findsomeone to get that ribbon on my pokemon:)

Looking to unload some excess female spitbacks. Will take virtually anything from them. All of them have beneficial natures, 4/5IV IVs (not flawless) and majority of them have 4 EMs.

Contact me if you want any of the following:

Luvdisc (HA/Non-HA)
Plant-Burmy (HA)
Chansey
East/Blue Shellos
Slugma
Slugma
Goomy
Sandy-Burmy
Chatot
Tropius
Sandshrew
Sandshrew (HA/Non-HA)
Marill
Lapras
Bunnelby
Parchirisu (HA)
Igglybuff

Am specifically seeking a HA yellow Flabebe though if anyone has that to offer ^^.

Last edited:
Same as what Lady Valkyrie did, I'd also like to empty some boxes. Some are spitbacks missing one crucial IV, some are penta flawless, some are wrong IVs.
PhanpyAdamant / Pickup (Sturdy)
-- / Endeavor / Ice Shard / Play Rough
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/31/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)
31/31/31/x/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/x/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)

I also have some more on my thread so feel free to pick them up, I just need to make sure they find good home (before I am forced to release them) :)

Same as what Lady Valkyrie did, I'd also like to empty some boxes. Some are spitbacks missing one crucial IV, some are penta flawless, some are wrong IVs.
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/31/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)
31/31/31/x/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/x/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)

I also have some more on my thread so feel free to pick them up, I just need to make sure they find good home (before I am forced to release them) :)
can I have a female spitback?

I appreciate your information on the Battle Maison and I will contact when I get to that point, however I just want the Emerald Battle Frontier in these Gen VI remakes and I'm sure you'd appreciate if they were added as well

Looking to unload some excess female spitbacks. Will take virtually anything from them. All of them have beneficial natures, 4/5IV IVs (not flawless) and majority of them have 4 EMs.

Luvdisc (HA/Non-HA)
Plant-Burmy (HA)
Chansey
East/Blue Shellos
Slugma
Slugma
Goomy
Sandy-Burmy
Trash-Burmy
Krabby
Krabby
Chatot
Tropius
Sandshrew
Sandshrew (HA/Non-HA)
Marill
Lapras
Bunnelby
Parchirisu (HA)
Igglybuff
I'm looking for a Regenerator Dream Ball Female Slowpoke, any chance you have one?

Last edited:

Luvdisc (HA/Non-HA)
Plant-Burmy (HA)
Chansey
East/Blue Shellos
Slugma
Slugma
Goomy
Sandy-Burmy
Trash-Burmy
Krabby
Krabby
Chatot
Tropius
Sandshrew
Sandshrew (HA/Non-HA)
Marill
Lapras
Bunnelby
Parchirisu (HA)
Igglybuff

Am specifically seeking a HA yellow Flabebe though if anyone has that to offer ^^.
I can get you Tropius, Lux Sandshrew and Bunnelby for you with my FSs if you like?

31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/31/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)
31/31/31/x/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/x/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)

I kind of wouldn't mind a female... Want anything from my unloading?

I'm looking for a Regenerator Dream Ball Female Slowpoke, any chance you have one?
I do/can breed one. CMT for specific EMs.

I can get you Tropius, Lux Sandshrew and Bunnelby for you with my FSs if you like?
I'm not seeking those, I'm trading/offloading those Pokemon.

Since a few others are doing this, I figured I may as well. Need to empty about 3-4 boxes of spitbacks. VM or post on my thread if you're interested. Some of EMs, everything has HA if legal unless otherwise noted. Pretty much just looking for females in special balls I don't have on my thread.

• 1 Dream Corsola
  • 7 Dream Miltank
  • 6 Dream Gible
  • 8 Safari Seedot
  • 3 Love Magikarp
  • 1 Dream Smoochum
  • 3 Dream Scraggy
  • 1 Level Rhyhorn
  • 1 Heavy Rhyhorn
  • 6 Dream Hippopotas
  • 3 Dream Cleffa
  • 1 Premier Togepi
  • 1 Dusk Aerodactyl
  • 7 Dream Timburr (6 non-HA)
  • 6 Dream Pawniard (non-HA)
  • 4 Moon Houndour
  • 2 Luxury Vullaby
  • 2 Dream Spiritomb
  • 1 Friend Kangaskhan
  • 2 Dream Lotad (non-HA)
  • 3 Dive Basculin-Blue
  • 1 Dream Qwilfish
  • 1 Luxury Zubat
  • 1 Friend Larvitar
  • 1 Dream Carvahna
  • 1 Love Chansey
  • 2 Premier Foongus
  • 1 Dream Whismur
  • 1 Dream Shieldon (non-HA)

So I want to RNG myself a Snorunt on my emulated Pokémon Emerald. I forgot to change the time in the beginning and it's stuck at 10 am (high tide. >_<). If I save the game and reset, it does change, but that means I lose all my progress (I'm at 350 million frames, target is 356). Is there another way to allow the game to change the time? =/

Enabling the Real Time Clock did nothing.
If you are in the time which the tile is low, just leave the cave and go back in. Tiles go high or low at the time you get in the cave, once you are in there they don't change even if time past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)