is a Community Contributor Alumnus
#058 Growlithe
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/00/31/31
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Morning Sun, Close Combat, Flare Blitz
OT: Megan 04516

CMT for this guy!
Hi, sorry I didn't see anything that caught my eye.

#491 Darkrai
Lv. 50 UT

Nature: Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend
OT: ALAMOS 05318
Note: Obtained from Lady Valkyrie
Fully Redistributable
CMT? Trying to add to my small event collectionXD

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
CMT for your Impish Landorus.
Hi! The big thing that caught my eye was your HP Ice Raikou, though I don't suppose you'd trade that for Landorus, would you?
#491 Darkrai
Lv. 50 UT
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend
OT: ALAMOS 05318
Note: Obtained from Lady Valkyrie
Fully Redistributable
CMT? Trying to add to my small event collectionXD
Hi! There's nothing that caught my eye at the moment, but how about I trade it to you for credit(s)? I won't be able to trade for a day or two though, I hope that's ok.

Hi! The big thing that caught my eye was your HP Ice Raikou, though I don't suppose you'd trade that for Landorus, would you?

Hi! There's nothing that caught my eye at the moment, but how about I trade it to you for credit(s)? I won't be able to trade for a day or two though, I hope that's ok.
Huh ok how about 2 credits would that be fair?

Sounds good to me, actually if you're around now I can head online real quick.
done deal. I will do that now. I have spare copies of a few valueable things so you can have them for free but which of these would you like there spare copies. Would you like a copy of my latias or event arceus they are spares so take them if you want.
edit: they don't count towards your 2 credits these are just extras that I thought you would like.

Tatertot

done deal. I will do that now. I have spare copies of a few valueable things so you can have them for free but which of these would you like there spare copies. Would you like a copy of my latias or event arceus they are spares so take them if you want.
edit: they don't count towards your 2 credits these are just extras that I thought you would like.
No no, that's too much. Just the credits is plenty, even if they're spares I wouldn't feel good about taking both them and credits. Just send me a Zigzagoon or something.

No no, that's too much. Just the credits is plenty, even if they're spares I wouldn't feel good about taking both them and credits. Just send me a Zigzagoon or something.
alright:) I am online whenever you have found something for the two credits feel free to post on my profile or post on my thread or pm me. Whatever works best for you. Thank you so much now I can stare at the awesomeness of darkriaXD

Tatertot

alright:) I am online whenever you have found something for the two credits feel free to post on my profile or post on my thread or pm me. Whatever works best for you. Thank you so much now I can stare at the awesomeness of darkriaXD
Glad I could help, enjoy :)

Species: Terrakion
OT: Dmaster
ID No.: 19442
IVs: Flawless
Ability: Justified
Level: 100
Pokeball: Ultra
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Moves: Close Combat/ Stone Edge/ Earthquake/ X-Scissor
Nature: Jolly

I scored this beast on wonder trade and I pretty much creamed my pants. But unfortunately, I never really liked Terrakion very much. So aside from a trophy he's wasted on me, since my teams never involve him.

I'd be more than happy to let you clone this. I'm looking for a perfect naive Tornadus-T.

Tatertot

Species: Terrakion
OT: Dmaster
ID No.: 19442
IVs: Flawless
Ability: Justified
Level: 100
Pokeball: Ultra
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Moves: Close Combat/ Stone Edge/ Earthquake/ X-Scissor
Nature: Jolly

I scored this beast on wonder trade and I pretty much creamed my pants. But unfortunately, I never really liked Terrakion very much. So aside from a trophy he's wasted on me, since my teams never involve him.

I'd be more than happy to let you clone this. I'm looking for a perfect naive Tornadus-T.
No thanks, we don't trade hacks here on Smogon. Flawless shiny Pentagon legends are essentially nonexistent, and nearly every good thing on Wonder Trade is a hack.

No thanks, we don't trade hacks here on Smogon. Flawless shiny Pentagon legends are essentially nonexistent, and nearly every good thing on Wonder Trade is a hack.
I thought so, the chances of it being perfect AND shiny are implausible. It's just that people on the showdown trade chat convinced me it was legit.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the whole trading game you see. Sorry for wasting your time.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi! Unfortunately, I already have all the breedables you have to offer. However, I do really like your Raikou below. Could I add something to the spitback Audino to even out the trade? A shiny or SR'd legend or something?:
for some reason i completely missed this response :(

i'm a sucker for heavy ball pkmn, so maybe the shiny heavy ball dugtrio + spitback audino for the raikou + w/e else of your choice?

Hiya! I'm interested mostly in your TSV Swablu and TSV Bagon, CMT for them? I have an SR'd Gen 6 Heatran two points from flawless in relevant IVs. Useless HP though unfortunately :(

Tatertot

for some reason i completely missed this response :(

i'm a sucker for heavy ball pkmn, so maybe the shiny heavy ball dugtrio + spitback audino for the raikou + w/e else of your choice?
No worries, I've been kinda busy anyways.
I'd be totally happy doing the Diglett and a spitback Audino for Raikou alone. :) Would you be able to us? Sadly I am unable to do browser injection anymore. I would just need Diglett cloned.
Hiya! I'm interested mostly in your TSV Swablu and TSV Bagon, CMT for them? I have an SR'd Gen 6 Heatran two points from flawless in relevant IVs. Useless HP though unfortunately :(
Sure! I like the Heatran a lot, how about a 2:1? Also, would you be able to clone Swablu and Bagon for me? I can't do the QR code method anymore.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
alright, lmk when you're available to trade. im on spring break so vm me whenever :)

Time to complete my 'Dream' collection
CMT for Dream Ball HA Pidgey, Spinarak, Murkrow, Gligar, Snubbull, Whismur, Timburr and Sigyliph. Spitback trading will be fine to me

No worries, I've been kinda busy anyways.
I'd be totally happy doing the Diglett and a spitback Audino for Raikou alone. :) Would you be able to us? Sadly I am unable to do browser injection anymore. I would just need Diglett cloned.

Sure! I like the Heatran a lot, how about a 2:1? Also, would you be able to clone Swablu and Bagon for me? I can't do the QR code method anymore.

Fine by me, and yes, I can definitely clone for you. I just realized that there's other stuff I could use from you as well, namely the Sassy Cress and Relaxed Landorus, is there any chance you need an SR Project or something done? Thanks!

Hey Tatertot's,
long time, no see. :)

Could you CMT for these two pokemon, please?

#621 Druddigon
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/0
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Glare, Pursuit, Iron Tail
OT: Cameron 55203

#585 Deerling (Winter Form)
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Synthesis, Grass Whistle

Tatertot

sure. i should be on all afternoon.
Sorry for the wait, it's finals week for me so I've been super busy. I'll be around all day today though! Let me know when you're available and I'll hop online.
Time to complete my 'Dream' collection
CMT for Dream Ball HA Pidgey, Spinarak, Murkrow, Gligar, Snubbull, Whismur, Timburr and Sigyliph. Spitback trading will be fine to me
Bump I guess?
Sorry, didn't see anything that interested me.
Fine by me, and yes, I can definitely clone for you. I just realized that there's other stuff I could use from you as well, namely the Sassy Cress and Relaxed Landorus, is there any chance you need an SR Project or something done? Thanks!
Sorry for the delay, I've been super busy with finals this week, I'm available all today if you're around to do our trade! Unfortunately I didn't see anything that interested me for Landorus or Cress. A SR project might be interesting though, what do you have in mind?
Hey Tatertot's,
long time, no see. :)

Could you CMT for these two pokemon, please?

#621 Druddigon
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/0
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Glare, Pursuit, Iron Tail
OT: Cameron 55203

#585 Deerling (Winter Form)
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Synthesis, Grass Whistle
Hi! How about both of them for your Friend Ball Rayquaza? (Without nickname please)

hey I was wondering that amoura code are you gonna softreset it? if thats the case and I can get a copy of the one you reset (dont have use for a spitback) then you can have mine I already signed up so I know I will get one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)