Type Of The Month Club March Edition [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for the Pidgey who represents either the Kansas Jayhawks, the Louisville Cardinals, or the Iowa State Cyclones.
If Pidgey is gone, my 2nd choice is Ponyta representing the SMU Mustangs or Virginia Cavaliers.
If Ponyta is also gone, my 3rd choice is Croagunk, but there is no team in the Big Dance with a frog or toad as a mascot. I guess the closest choice will be the Maryland Terrapins.
I love March Madness. How's your bracket by the way?
My info is in my signature.

Last edited:
Thank you! Should I add her now, or just once she gets in contact with me?
Do you still need Ponyta?

THANK YOU! I have been trying to breed one of these FOREVER.
Do you still need Electrike?

I'm going for the Pidgey who represents either the Kansas Jayhawks, the Louisville Cardinals, or the Iowa State Cyclones.
If Pidgey is gone, my 2nd choice is Ponyta representing the SMU Mustangs or Virginia Cavaliers.
If Ponyta is also gone, my 3rd choice is Croagunk, but there is no team in the Big Dance with a frog or toad as a mascot. I guess the closest choice will be the Maryland Terrapins.
I love March Madness. How's your bracket by the way?
My info is in my signature.
Yes, that works for Pidgey. Are you around to collect?

I assume Donphan is representing the mascot for the University of Alabama, Big Al.
OR IGN: May
3DS FC: 1607 4720 4981
Time Zone: UTC-06:00
thanks for the giveaway.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd trade pidgey back if elektrike becomes available . I need it really bad.
That's not how this works, sorry. Feel free to look around the forums and trade for one though. However, the Pidgey has a non-redistribution policy so you'd have to trade something else.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I assume Donphan is representing the mascot for the University of Alabama, Big Al.
OR IGN: May
3DS FC: 1607 4720 4981
Time Zone: UTC-06:00
thanks for the giveaway.
Correct! Lady Valkyrie has the last copy of Donphan, you'll have to wait for her to be available. She'll message you when she's available to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)