Type Of The Month Club March Edition [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooners was an interesting guess, the one we had in mind was Broncos, but that would work too :) I'll add you and be online with it shortly.
I've always lived in europe and have somewhat limited knowledge on College Basketball... but I thought the horse mascot was close enough ahaha I'm online and waiting :)

EDIT: Reading earlier posts, someone already mentioned Broncos, so I wanted to find one that hadn't been used yet

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've always lived in europe and have somewhat limited knowledge on College Basketball... but I thought the horse mascot was close enough ahaha I'm online and waiting :)

EDIT: Reading earlier posts, someone already mentioned Broncos, so I wanted to find one that hadn't been used yet
Bonus points for creativity then ;)

Wow thanks for the Gyarados! Enjoy your new Ponyta.

Oh dear me, basketball. Sometimes I think it's really a shame we don't have college basketball here in my country, because clearly we're missing out on some real excitement!

I'll give this a try, please don't laugh at me. :')

Could that Pidgey be the mascot for the Louisville Cardinals?
(Although he really looks a lot like Swoop, the mascot for the Utah Utes as well?)

Umm, I think the ponyta is for the Boise State Buster Bronco? Ahh, it looks so pretty...

IGN and FC should be in my signature. Sorry if they're all taken, though..

Oh, and my time zone is GMT -7 I think...

Last edited:

Tatertot

Could I reserve a pidgey? The only bird that comes to mind is Cardinals.
Cardinals works, that one was actually supposed to represent the Cyclones, because Pidgeot could learn Hurricane :P post here when you can trade and one of us will get to you.
Oh dear me, basketball. Sometimes I think it's really a shame we don't have college basketball here in my country, because clearly we're missing out on some real excitement!

I'll give this a try, please don't laugh at me. :')

Could that Pidgey be the mascot for the Louisville Cardinals?
(Although he really looks a lot like Swoop, the mascot for the Utah Utes as well?)
Cardinals is a good guess and could work, but that one was actually supposed to represent the Cyclones because Pidgeot learns Hurricane. I like the Swoop idea though, that's good :) I'll add you and be on with it in a minute.
Umm, I think the ponyta is for the Boise State Buster Bronco? Ahh, it looks so pretty...

IGN and FC should be in my signature. Sorry if they're all taken, though..
Broncos it is! I believe Lady Valkyrie has the last Ponyta, you'll have to trade with her when she's up. She'll message you when she's available to trade later tonight.

Tatertot

Ign: Sam
Fc 2724 0388 1473
I reserved a pidgey
I can trade for an hour or so.
Still around? I'll be on for a while.
Sorry I have been offline, volunteering at shelter. Are any of the thread owners on to trade me the Donphan?
I'm around if you're still here, let me know if you are and I'll add you and head online.
The Golduck represents the nasty Oregon Ducks. My timezone is EST and my FC is 0576-6232-6611
Correct you are, haha. Still around? I can trade it to you now.
I'm gonna go with the Electrike matching the Northeastern Huskies. My timezone is CET (GMT +1).
Hi, you're correct but unfortunately the last Electrike has been reserved. Sorry, I'm not able to update the OP. Is there another that you would like to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)