Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: soft-boiled Clefairy. Will accept Clefable but only if it has Moonblast as well. Nature, IV's, and EV's don't matter. I have many flawless, BR, and shiny Pokemon FT.

Does anyone have a dawn stone??? I really need one im on my first play through and cannot continue until I get one or my kirlia will evolve into gardevoir. I would owe you one please help

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
dont know where else to ask this, but im working on my trade thread and need help with some things, such as creating the show/hide menus etc. is there a page that explains how to do that type of thing?

Does anyone have a dawn stone??? I really need one im on my first play through and cannot continue until I get one of my kirlia will evolve into gardevoir. I would owe you one please help
i have one what do you have to ffer

Here's a list of BB codes you can use.

For the show/hide menus you want to use the hide tags.

[ hide ]This[ /hide ]

Equals (without spaces)

This
i really needed to learn how to do that

Moderator edit: You really need to learn how to edit a post rather than double posting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on working on my first TSV hatching project, give it a try and see how it goes, so I wanted it to be at least worthwhile. As such, a good nature and any good Egg Moves for Ampharos?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I plan on working on my first TSV hatching project, give it a try and see how it goes, so I wanted it to be at least worthwhile. As such, a good nature and any good Egg Moves for Ampharos?
I would go Modest with Agility, Charge, Eerie Impulse and Flatter. Poor Amphy doesn't get many cool egg moves..

Most common natures would probably be Modest or Quiet if using TR. Defensive with Bold/Calm could be viable, or Timid in UU (?). For EMs, I would say Agility for sure. I typically go for 4EMs for my shinies to up their value, so I would probably choose...Charge, Eerie Impulse, Flatter/Electric Terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)