Fragor's Trade Shop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I could take the Heatran for the Thundurus if you want, can you nickname it? also, the Thundurus is fully trained. Isn't that a problem for you?

I could take the Heatran for the Thundurus if you want, can you nickname it? also, the Thundurus is fully trained. Isn't that a problem for you?
No problem that it is fully trained and yes I can nickname the Heatran. What do you want it to be called?

Hey I can give you my bulba for your timid dive ball froakie

Modest Chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Egg Moves - Grassy Terrain, Leaf Storm

I'm interested in your Naive Froakie.
I have a
Japanese Tyrunt with Strong Jaw,
Fire, Ice, Thunder Fang and Dragon Dance,
and 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 ivs.
Unfortunately he is in a regular pokeball.

#645 Landorus-Therian
Nature:
Impish
Ability: Intimidate
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
EV Spread: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
Level: 57
OT: Trogdor | TID: 02272
Redist?: Yes
Notes:
Knows Knock Off

Hello,

I never made my Landorus fully-redis, only semi. As I have never traded it with you, I would appreciate its removal.

#645 Landorus-Therian
Nature:
Impish
Ability: Intimidate
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
EV Spread: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
Level: 57
OT: Trogdor | TID: 02272
Redist?: Yes
Notes:
Knows Knock Off

Hello,

I never made my Landorus fully-redis, only semi. As I have never traded it with you, I would appreciate its removal.
Sorry about that. I will remove it right now. Just for reference I received the Landorus from Mikroturbulence who informed me that it was full redist.

Sounds good, I'll need to breed the Amaura and get the Buneary cloned. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Sure thing.

What would you do for the shiny Helioptile. I have a shiny metagross and shiny charizard and shiny metagross (both event balls) or a non pentagon shiny garchomp. I can go into detail if intrested in any

Edit: i also have a genesect though im not sure if its nature even helps it...(i dont even know his nature)

What would you do for the shiny Helioptile. I have a shiny metagross and shiny charizard and shiny metagross (both event balls) or a non pentagon shiny garchomp. I can go into detail if intrested in any

Edit: i also have a genesect though im not sure if its nature even helps it...(i dont even know his nature)
What is the nature and IV's of the shiny Metagross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)