NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
vonFiedler said:
How the fuck is this noncontent? Are players not now fairly certain that Amianki and Jalmont (I could toot my own horn too, several players would) are village? It seems to me like I've done more for this village than most. And while not having to post constantly with nothing to say to keep up appearances.
Fair enough. Don't credit yourself with Jalmont though because that was an argument that had nothing to do with the game or his alignment. Either way, just because there might be a large consensus that "x" is village, doesn't mean we don't continue to re-evaluate them. And where do I post constantly with nothing to say? Don't just make claims and not back them up (you're starting to sound like Celever!). I explained myself against LightWolf's accusations, what were you unsatisfied about in my responses?

vonFiedler said:
Spiffy, YOU argued that when 5 people were informally voting for you that one must be mafia. EIGHT people actually lynched Cancerous, and suddenly the same logic does not apply. Get fucking real.
There was precedent for suspecting Cancerous among EVERYONE that ended up voting for him, where I all of a sudden was the one of the top 3 targets of five (six counting Haunted Diamond listing me as his third choice) people where only Celever expressed (rather shitily) his reasoning beforehand. And no, I never explicitly stated that one must be mafia, just that it caught me off guard and it was something to look into when I flipped. (Well I guess that kind of implies I thought one could be mafia but w/e)

vonFiedler said:
Let's not talk about it you say?
When did I say we shouldn't talk about it? I even said I was pretty sure there was at least one scum on the wagon, implying that obviously I think it should be considered. What I have a problem with is that you and Celever (mostly Celever to be fair) come in immediately proclaiming that someone on the Cancerous wagon should be lynched when we have a whole day to analyze the previous day and figure that out. Obviously mafia know when a villager is getting mislynched, so it's not hard at all to just not be caught on the mislynch wagon.

vonFiedler said:
When you voted for Cancerous?
Oh my God why do you keep harping on this. I literally have the BEST excuse to vote for Cancerous, so stop using this as an argument. What would you do if the lynch was between you and Cancerous, who you know nothing about?

vonFiedler said:
When you accuse Fatecrashers:
Of the exact same shit you did.
The difference is that I was a viable target to be lynched at this point. Fatecrashers was not, yet the only things he contributed were in defense of himself. Obviously I'm going to fight tooth and nail not to be lynched when I'm one of two targets. Only focusing on defending yourself makes sense if it's either you or someone else.

I am actually fairly satisfied with most of your defense to my other stuff so I'm cooling off on you for now.

Haunted Diamond said:
Honestly Spiffy, I can't trust you anymore. With all the false bandwagons you've started and how unreasonably adamant you were about them.
Another instance of someone using a blanket statement to express how they think I'm scummy. By definition, a bandwagon is a popular trend that people FOLLOW. All I have done is give my evidence and opinions to support my votes. If you have problem with bandwagoning, then you should be accusing the people that FOLLOW my votes. Either way, bandwagons aren't even a bad thing as they put pressure on people. What about my votes have been unreasonable to you?

LightWolf was killed because he was obviously village. Honestly nothing more to look into there.

I am confused about Haunted Diamond. Haunted Diamond are you claiming announcer, y/n? Because that is how I am interpreting this. If so, then it's REALLY FUCKING WEIRD that you conveniently had a post restrict making you c/p your announcement in every single post. How do you explain this?

Anyway, I honestly don't think I'd be the worst lynch today mostly because you guys would get a lot of information out of it. But I am making it my mission to make sure people like Celever and PokeguyNXB don't get by without contributing something other than their vote for me. Celever can start with responding to post #241. <3

Still not really satisfied with Fatecrashers atm:
Fatecrashers said:
i felt that most of haunted's guilt seemed to arise from alleged scumbuddy activities with me, and when i know i am not scum then i couldn't really find a good reason to lynch haunted.
If this is how you really feel then why did you vote for him immediately as a reaction to my accusations?

How do you explain this?
I don't know! Ask the mafia??
From what I assume post restrictor must be a mafia role, unless we have a troll town...

Edit:More Cowbell I'm just gonna edit the text into my post every time I forget it...

"Hi everybody! I'm the village announcer! While I'm sad to see the Safeguard go, judging by how the day went, it could so easily have been me instead, so here's hoping we don't repeat the same mistakes tomorrow!"

Spiffy said:
Another instance of someone using a blanket statement to express how they think I'm scummy. By definition, a bandwagon is a popular trend that people FOLLOW. All I have done is give my evidence and opinions to support my votes. If you have problem with bandwagoning, then you should be accusing the people that FOLLOW my votes. Either way, bandwagons aren't even a bad thing as they put pressure on people. What about my votes have been unreasonable to you?
Haunted Diamond please respond to this.

Haunted Diamond please respond to this.
Bandwagon was the wrong term then (I'm not good with terminologies). It's just a feeling yet Spiffy, seeing you getting wrong lynch targets. I'm not lynching you, because it could all have been a town mistake. That's why I'm still observing.

"Hi everybody! I'm the village announcer! While I'm sad to see the Safeguard go, judging by how the day went, it could so easily have been me instead, so here's hoping we don't repeat the same mistakes tomorrow!"

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lynch Haunted Diamond

I feel bad for lynching him because he's clearly new, but... mafia is mafia. He's not even been remotely subtle today.

It's obvious that he's been talked to about his playing overnight, presumably by a more experienced scum partner. Observe:
It was either because they thought he was either a power role no one would body guard or they wanted to make a scene out of it.
Look at the wording here. "It was". No "I think it could be", it downright was! Plus, after his fairly mediocre playing yesterday, this is a big step up in terms of knowledge. What, did you brush up on mafia playing knowledge through Night 1, HD? More specifically about why mafia do certain actions? This looks like he's reiterating something he'd read in his scumchat, not something he would randomly think of.
Why do you care? I don't think it [the post restrict] can do much besides being annoying or else the hosts would have told me
Aaaaaaand I think HD is probably the post restrictor. He literally said "if the role could do anything besides be annoying the hosts would have told me!". Of course, defenders would say that he meant if it had any additional effects used on him last night, but he's talking very generally here, not even factoring in the possibility that the full brunt of this action wasn't used on him last night.

Is it dumb to lynch someone over a bit of basic wording errors? Yeah, definitely. But this is Haunted Diamond. He played scummily yesterday, and while he managed to escape the lynch through sheer stupidity (the Cancerous lynched should not have gained any momentum of any kind) he is still a good target for sure.

Oh, just as I was about done with him he posted this:
Bandwagon was the wrong term then (I'm not good with terminologies). It's just a feeling yet Spiffy, seeing you getting wrong lynch targets. I'm not lynching you, because it could all have been a town mistake. That's why I'm still observing.
Back to playing off his noobiness. Now, as we all know being a new player in mafia is extremely useful, because you can get away with shit which someone like LW or von would never be able to get away with. HD made a mistake and he's now reverted back to "oh oopsie, I'm still new to this! D:" after making an extremely informed post about the mafia earlier on (the first post quoted in this post). This is an odd playstyle shift for sure.

Also I think Fate mentioned it earlier, but this post restrict seems like an obvious attempt to seem town. The whole "look a scum used an ability on me I can't be aligned with them!" definitely seems to be in play here. It's so easy to see through tactics like this I'm now thinking the scumteam must be comprised of less experienced players... which is unfortunately most of the game. They need to have enough experience to tell him to act like noob town though... Agh I should just stop speculating on possible scum buddies lol. He's not even definitely scum yet! Willing to bet he will be by the end of the day though :v.

Spiffy, yesterday when I decided that it was best for discussion to move on, I c/p'd what I had done as a response of your post at the time and put it in my Role PM convo for safekeeping. I'll c/p it in spoilers, but it's not done, and I'm not intending to finish it, nor have a conversation about it. Move on with your life, this is just to appease you. I will ignore any response you have to the below spoiler, because I honestly don't care lol.
Talk about using emotional appeal to try and twist the story YET AGAIN. When did I do any of these things?

If you feel I misrepresented/misunderstood your post, then please clarify instead of throwing a hissy fit. You can't just say I ignore half of your post and not point out what I ignored. I made a conscious effort to quote and respond to literally every. single. paragraph that was relevant because I knew you would try to spin it like I picked and chose the parts that were convenient for me to reply to.
You don't need to touch anything within quotes besides adding quote tags. You replied to every paragraph (I think? I didn't really read it) but you only replied to parts of every paragraph. The parts which you take out of context and think benefit you the most, manipulating people trying to follow the argument.
Before your two large posts today, the last time you said anything useful (I use that term very loosely) about anyone was on page 6 where you voted for sunny. It is now page 10. As you claim to play NOC on other sites, I expect you to have SOMETHING new to contribute after three to four pages of posts have gone by. I apologize if that is too much for you to handle. Instead, you choose to ignore the pages of posts that have happened and focus solely on responding to arguments against you. When asked to contribute, you restate the same points you made four pages ago, other than your new found suspicion of (surprise!) the one that's calling you out on all of this. Your priority is yourself and only yourself.
I only play NOC on one other site and I only ever claimed to play it on one other site. At least TRY to get your facts right, please. As for pages 6-9, most of it was moi's and von's argument, IIRC. Nothing of note really happened there. I already said that von vs moi was probably town vs town. The only other possible thing that happened there was the strengthening of my reads, i.e sunny not doing shit and you starting to act suspicious, so I had to restate the same points I had made four pages ago. Tell me one thing you learned from those 4 pages that aren't to do with von vs moi which you didn't know before then.
I didn't say you were picking the fight. I said you were perpetuating it to make it seem like you're contributing. Notice how despite being caught up in this debacle with you, I have consistently shared my thoughts and very recently had an entire post responding to posts on the last two pages alone. I would not need this "fight" to appear contributional, whereas it would work more to your advantage. That is what I am saying.
This is a nice scummy move. "NOTICE HOW I'M CONTRIBUTING TO OTHER THINGS DESPITE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT? LOOK I'M DOING THINGS!". While it is true, you are contributing despite initiating a fight with me, it doesn't feel like legitimate contribution. It feels more like you're contributing for the sake of contributing so people don't call you out on not doing so. You're taking the time out to give reads on random off-topic players so that your "contributions" don't get challenged. This is what I meant by your infidelity with targets. You need to focus your energy into one or two players: your biggest scum reads. No one cares that much about your thoughts on other randoms right now. The time you invest into those reads would be better spent on proper scummy players.
I am satisfied with Haunted Diamond's contributions thus far. I will be rereading the thread and creating a list of reads before the day ends. I am singling you out because I expect much more from you than what you have provided.
????? Haunted Diamond has done far far less than me (he's picked up activity as of very recent,

LMAO I literally finished mid sentence. This is why I try to not post too many walls of text, I get boooooooooooooored.

Anyway, HD is certainly a good lynch to entertain today, and I can feasibly see him being our lynch target at the end of the day. Plus, he was one of the random bandwagoners on the Cancerous lynch. Looks like the mafia are being opportunistic this game, taking advantage of the Cancerous lynch and presumably taking advantage of the announcement when it was made (hosts really only ever delay deadlines for mafia and doctors, so I'm pretty sure the mafia were one of the last to submit). Of course, this is all assuming that I'm correct about HD, but I'm pretty sure I am. Call it a hunch if you want, but I think there's reasonable evidence to back it up in this post.

BTW, as an FYI to all players in this game, I'm shit at making cases and convincing people that others are scummy. Like really shit. The only issue is that I'm good at reading players, just not translating that into text. Really we need a certain level of trust where you can sort of say "OK, well the case isn't perfect, but it's Celever". Obviously this also has its risks, like the fact that I'm also oftentimes wrong, just like everyone else in the game. :v

Lynch Haunted Diamond

I feel bad for lynching him because he's clearly new, but... mafia is mafia. He's not even been remotely subtle today.

It's obvious that he's been talked to about his playing overnight, presumably by a more experienced scum partner. Observe:

Look at the wording here. "It was". No "I think it could be", it downright was! Plus, after his fairly mediocre playing yesterday, this is a big step up in terms of knowledge. What, did you brush up on mafia playing knowledge through Night 1, HD? More specifically about why mafia do certain actions? This looks like he's reiterating something he'd read in his scumchat, not something he would randomly think of.

Aaaaaaand I think HD is probably the post restrictor. He literally said "if the role could do anything besides be annoying the hosts would have told me!". Of course, defenders would say that he meant if it had any additional effects used on him last night, but he's talking very generally here, not even factoring in the possibility that the full brunt of this action wasn't used on him last night.

Is it dumb to lynch someone over a bit of basic wording errors? Yeah, definitely. But this is Haunted Diamond. He played scummily yesterday, and while he managed to escape the lynch through sheer stupidity (the Cancerous lynched should not have gained any momentum of any kind) he is still a good target for sure.

Oh, just as I was about done with him he posted this:

Back to playing off his noobiness. Now, as we all know being a new player in mafia is extremely useful, because you can get away with shit which someone like LW or von would never be able to get away with. HD made a mistake and he's now reverted back to "oh oopsie, I'm still new to this! D:" after making an extremely informed post about the mafia earlier on (the first post quoted in this post). This is an odd playstyle shift for sure.

Also I think Fate mentioned it earlier, but this post restrict seems like an obvious attempt to seem town. The whole "look a scum used an ability on me I can't be aligned with them!" definitely seems to be in play here. It's so easy to see through tactics like this I'm now thinking the scumteam must be comprised of less experienced players... which is unfortunately most of the game. They need to have enough experience to tell him to act like noob town though... Agh I should just stop speculating on possible scum buddies lol. He's not even definitely scum yet! Willing to bet he will be by the end of the day though :v.

Spiffy, yesterday when I decided that it was best for discussion to move on, I c/p'd what I had done as a response of your post at the time and put it in my Role PM convo for safekeeping. I'll c/p it in spoilers, but it's not done, and I'm not intending to finish it, nor have a conversation about it. Move on with your life, this is just to appease you. I will ignore any response you have to the below spoiler, because I honestly don't care lol.
You don't need to touch anything within quotes besides adding quote tags. You replied to every paragraph (I think? I didn't really read it) but you only replied to parts of every paragraph. The parts which you take out of context and think benefit you the most, manipulating people trying to follow the argument.

I only play NOC on one other site and I only ever claimed to play it on one other site. At least TRY to get your facts right, please. As for pages 6-9, most of it was moi's and von's argument, IIRC. Nothing of note really happened there. I already said that von vs moi was probably town vs town. The only other possible thing that happened there was the strengthening of my reads, i.e sunny not doing shit and you starting to act suspicious, so I had to restate the same points I had made four pages ago. Tell me one thing you learned from those 4 pages that aren't to do with von vs moi which you didn't know before then.

This is a nice scummy move. "NOTICE HOW I'M CONTRIBUTING TO OTHER THINGS DESPITE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT? LOOK I'M DOING THINGS!". While it is true, you are contributing despite initiating a fight with me, it doesn't feel like legitimate contribution. It feels more like you're contributing for the sake of contributing so people don't call you out on not doing so. You're taking the time out to give reads on random off-topic players so that your "contributions" don't get challenged. This is what I meant by your infidelity with targets. You need to focus your energy into one or two players: your biggest scum reads. No one cares that much about your thoughts on other randoms right now. The time you invest into those reads would be better spent on proper scummy players.

????? Haunted Diamond has done far far less than me (he's picked up activity as of very recent,

LMAO I literally finished mid sentence. This is why I try to not post too many walls of text, I get boooooooooooooored.

Anyway, HD is certainly a good lynch to entertain today, and I can feasibly see him being our lynch target at the end of the day. Plus, he was one of the random bandwagoners on the Cancerous lynch. Looks like the mafia are being opportunistic this game, taking advantage of the Cancerous lynch and presumably taking advantage of the announcement when it was made (hosts really only ever delay deadlines for mafia and doctors, so I'm pretty sure the mafia were one of the last to submit). Of course, this is all assuming that I'm correct about HD, but I'm pretty sure I am. Call it a hunch if you want, but I think there's reasonable evidence to back it up in this post.

BTW, as an FYI to all players in this game, I'm shit at making cases and convincing people that others are scummy. Like really shit. The only issue is that I'm good at reading players, just not translating that into text. Really we need a certain level of trust where you can sort of say "OK, well the case isn't perfect, but it's Celever". Obviously this also has its risks, like the fact that I'm also oftentimes wrong, just like everyone else in the game. :v
Wall of text e__e

1- Why did I say "it was"? Sorry I don't know how my usage of English is related to this. That's a stupid reasoning, and you know it yourself.
2- The hosts would have told me in the result pm. Do you need me to copy my results of being post restricted?
3- Me post restricting myself? lmao, it would be the last thing I'd do. Not only does it single me out, it also makes my posts seem less serious.

Please don't post huge walls of text if you want to hold a decent conversations...

man wish all the people who "knew" cancerous was a bad lynch would have spoken up earlier when it mattered 8)

Since I'm a little slow, is Haunted Diamond an announcer or no? Because I didn't see any announcement and von keeps talking about one so I'm quite lost atm (if I'm right then I think it's safe to say there is no announcer). Right now, I'm wondering whether or not the post restriction is legitimate or not. I'm curious to hear the host decision regarding the editing. I think if it's legit, then it would be fair enough to let him edit it in, but then if it's being faked, then I feel that should be punished for breaking the rules. (why should the rules get to be bypassed to favor a faction over the other???)

You know @celver, there's a reason why I don't put much effort to make my posts seem less suspicious. It's because I'm not scum. Can you say the same about yourself though? ;)

Celever

i am town
Wall of text e__e

1- Why did I say "it was"? Sorry I don't know how my usage of English is related to this. That's a stupid reasoning, and you know it yourself.
2- The hosts would have told me in the result pm. Do you need me to copy my results of being post restricted?
3- Me post restricting myself? lmao, it would be the last thing I'd do. Not only does it single me out, it also makes my posts seem less serious.

Please don't post huge walls of text if you want to hold a decent conversations...

1) It does relate to it. Scumslips result from the tiniest things.
2) Yes, copy the results please! :]
3) Like your posts were hugely serious in the first place? And like singling yourself out would even be a bad thing? I don't buy this argument at all.

You know @celver, there's a reason why I don't put much effort to make my posts seem less suspicious. It's because I'm not scum. Can you say the same about yourself though? ;)
I don't think I mentioned anything about the level of effort you put into your posts to make them less suspicious? You can't just say "I don't care about not looking scummy WOOOOOOOOOOH" and expect to get by. If you're town, not getting lynched benefits the town, so self-preservation is your #1 priority no matter what.

man wish all the people who "knew" cancerous was a bad lynch would have spoken up earlier when it mattered 8)
I was asleep.

1) It does relate to it. Scumslips result from the tiniest things.
2) Yes, copy the results please! :]
3) Like your posts were hugely serious in the first place? And like singling yourself out would even be a bad thing? I don't buy this argument at all.

I don't think I mentioned anything about the level of effort you put into your posts to make them less suspicious? You can't just say "I don't care about not looking scummy WOOOOOOOOOOH" and expect to get by. If you're town, not getting lynched benefits the town, so self-preservation is your #1 priority no matter what.

I was asleep.
1) ?! I don't think that was anything important. Why are you picking on such stupid things? Are you "drunk" again??
2) You got a post restriction, and have to include "Hi everybody! I'm the village announcer! While I'm sad to see the Safeguard go, judging by how the day went, it could so easily have been me instead, so here's hoping we don't repeat the same mistakes tomorrow!" in every message you post.
3) I'm not gonna argue with you if it was a bad thing or not. It's not gonna take much thinking to figure out the answer for yourself.

Celever

i am town
1) ?! I don't think that was anything important. Why are you picking on such stupid things? Are you "drunk" again??
2) You got a post restriction, and have to include "Hi everybody! I'm the village announcer! While I'm sad to see the Safeguard go, judging by how the day went, it could so easily have been me instead, so here's hoping we don't repeat the same mistakes tomorrow!" in every message you post.
3) I'm not gonna argue with you if it was a bad thing or not. It's not gonna take much thinking to figure out the answer for yourself.
1) Nope, entirely sober. Like I said, scumslips result from the tiniest things. You scumslipped, people shouldn't just ignore it.
3) It seems like an obvious attempt to seem town because you got paranoid that you would be lynched today after you really shouldn't have survived yesterday. It's a pretty basic theory.

I'm currently accessing the thread on a phone right now and I'll have access to a computer hopefully by the end of the day so I'll hopefully be able to contribute more then.

No idea if this was already brought up but with the influx of last minute votes on cancerous it would make sense if at least one of the people up for a lunch (who wasn't cancerous) is scum. Given that scum have no real reason to otherwise lynch last minute, I think that that would make sense.

1) Nope, entirely sober. Like I said, scumslips result from the tiniest things. You scumslipped, people shouldn't just ignore it.
3) It seems like an obvious attempt to seem town because you got paranoid that you would be lynched today after you really shouldn't have survived yesterday. It's a pretty basic theory.
1) I can't find anything wrong with saying "it was either that or something else", instead of "i THINK it was either that or something else". How is that even a scumslip?!
3) It's entirely up to you to think if it was a town attempt or not. I strongly believe it wasn't. Though if enough people would actually want to elaborate on that, I'm gonna discuss it with them and address their concerns.

von I just found it interesting that for being so "adamant" against the lynch (following your call for an informal vote) you mentioned Cancerous like twice after that, and only once did you mention exactly why he was a bad lynch (with the other time you just said he was a "really weak" lynch. I also think it's strange that after the 3 or 4 bandwagon votes came down voting Cancerous, you didn't defend him there either or say anything about the current lynch being a mistake.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This implies you thought that he was town though?
i'm just thinking out loud throwing out different scenarios, 'maybe haunted wasn't killed cos he was mafia to begin with' was a bit WELL DUH even for me

If this is how you really feel then why did you vote for him immediately as a reaction to my accusations?
like i keep having to repeat, my immediate vote for haunted was a kneejerk reaction, 'i know i'm not mafia, therefore he is', sort of like your reasoning for voting cancerous, but after thinking about it in depth later i changed my mind, which is a real thing that people do

Jalmont there were announcements both during day 1 and night 1, search for more cowbell's posts itt to see them

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
von I just found it interesting that for being so "adamant" against the lynch (following your call for an informal vote) you mentioned Cancerous like twice after that, and only once did you mention exactly why he was a bad lynch (with the other time you just said he was a "really weak" lynch. I also think it's strange that after the 3 or 4 bandwagon votes came down voting Cancerous, you didn't defend him there either or say anything about the current lynch being a mistake.
I explained why he was a bad lynch once because I should only have to once. There was no long-winded arguments about syntax or who meant what when they said what, but I said my piece. And then I kept getting on people about it when they piled votes on. By the time he was hammered, and quickly, what do you think I should have done? I gave the same reasons for him being a poor lynch. You are barking far up the wrong tree here.

Celever with your suspicion of Haunted Diamond, then is it safe to assume that you believe the mafia have a post restrict and an announcement? I admit that I also noticed the possible scumslip you mentioned in your first point against HD, also the fact that he automatically assumes the post restrict to be mafia when there is a possibility it could be a villager. But I highly doubt that the mafia have both the announcer and post restrict abilities, which is why I didn't feel the need to bring it up.

If it wasn't obvious, if anyone other than Haunted Diamond made the announcements then please make that known.

Celever

i am town
Celever with your suspicion of Haunted Diamond, then is it safe to assume that you believe the mafia have a post restrict and an announcement? I admit that I also noticed the possible scumslip you mentioned in your first point against HD, also the fact that he automatically assumes the post restrict to be mafia when there is a possibility it could be a villager. But I highly doubt that the mafia have both the announcer and post restrict abilities, which is why I didn't feel the need to bring it up.

If it wasn't obvious, if anyone other than Haunted Diamond made the announcements then please make that known.
I believe that the mafia have the post restrict, and that HD is said post restrict. While post restrict can be on the village, it's usually as a troll role in OC. It's a lot rarer in NOC.

I'm undecided on the announcer for now. I think that he's probably town and he just doesn't want to out himself (which is fair enough, I don't know why you want him to.) HD seems to be being careful about not actually claiming announcer, just having it implied. Like it's a safety net for him or something. IDK, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this "post restriction".

Actually, that's a good point. How do we even know that there is a post restrictor? HD could be making the whole thing up!

I don't know! Ask the mafia??
From what I assume post restrictor must be a mafia role, unless we have a troll town...
If it's really that important, I must have said "it was either that or that" because I didn't think there was any other possibilities.
Also Spiffy, if mine was a scumslip, then what is yours?
LightWolf was killed because he was obviously village. Honestly nothing more to look into there.

Celever

i am town
If it's really that important, I must have said "it was either that or that" because I didn't think there was any other possibilities.
Also Spiffy, if mine was a scumslip, then what is yours?

Because LightWolf was obviously village. Everyone could see that. You actually said what the mafia were thinking and what discussion had happened the night before with confidence. They are radically different.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ugh reading Celever's posts by proxy

Not necessarily weighing in, but not gonna let something I caught go missed.

It was either because they thought he was either a power role no one would body guard or they wanted to make a scene out of it.
Not WAS Celever, was either... then or. I know you think this catch was super clever but it'd be more clever if your reading comprehension was better.

Because LightWolf was obviously village. Everyone could see that. You actually said what the mafia were thinking and what discussion had happened the night before with confidence. They are radically different.
How could everybody see that exactly? There were people suspicious of him (namely buttered toast). What Spiffy said was also following the logic a mafia would have assumed.
I believe that the mafia have the post restrict, and that HD is said post restrict. While post restrict can be on the village, it's usually as a troll role in OC. It's a lot rarer in NOC.
HD seems to be being careful about not actually claiming announcer, just having it implied. Like it's a safety net for him or something. IDK, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this "post restriction".
Don't hold your breath about claiming, I'm not gonna do it unless when town needs it. And see the point of the post restrictor now? People like you can now use it to incriminate me and manipulate the inactive town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)