Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can clone a shiny Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 one with HP Ice (Kaphotic's) if you don't need the pentagon (if you do, I can't help, sorry).
you need pentagon to do online correct? If so then yeah can't really say much there. This guy that wants this thunderus wants it for VGC so I'm assuming he wants to use it for online.

you need pentagon to do online correct? If so then yeah can't really say much there. This guy that wants this thunderus wants it for VGC so I'm assuming he wants to use it for online.
Pentagon is required for VGC and ranked battles in ORAS. Non-ranked battles and ranked XY battles do not require pentagon (iirc).

Pentagon is required for VGC and ranked battles in ORAS. Non-ranked battles and ranked XY battles do not require pentagon (iirc).
thought so thanks for the offer:)

To rephrase everything looking for a decent pentagon thunderus to trade for with decent IV's and a decent nature. Also looking for someone who can quickly clone a copy of a terrakion.

Is Ability Capsule totally permanent? I just bred 6 IV Pinsir with mold breaker... if I use it will hyper cutter remain there forever (including wi-fi?)

- 5*31 IV Jolly Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5+*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Eevee
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- 5*31 IV HA Impish Scypher with Defog
- Naughty Synchro User with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom)
- 5*31 IV Regenerator Bold Audino
- 5*31 IV HA Impish/Bold Spiritomp
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
PM if interested (I can trade the earliest at Friday).

Moderator edit: If you're going to post this every other page, please use [HIDE] tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP: LF Timid Thundurus with HP Ice and a decent spread. I fucked up my own Thundurus :(

FT: Not a whole lot, my SRing has been mostly terrible...

Latias, Bold, 31/1/31/31/31/30
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd
-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Substitute
-Stored Power
Nicknameable on request! 30 SPD isn't an issue for bold Latias, I checked.
If Latias doesn't appeal, I've also got... Uh...
Charity is appreciated I guess :'(

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if you have a shiny charm and your fighting a legendary then yes the odds of it being shiny will be increased. Also yes on the synch question.

edit: Wait if it's an event pokemon it's a no to everything I just said I thought you were talking about legendary pokemon.
No, event Pokemon that you receive from the Pokemon Center are not affected by sync (iirc, only CosChu and in game Lati twin are stationaries that work with sync).

EDIT: Ninja'd, and same on Shiny Charm. I don't think so.
Shiny Charm doesn't work for event Pokemon nor does a Synchronizer. Cosplay Pikachu and Latios/as from the story are gift Pokemon and both of these have 100% Synchronization chances (don't send your fainted Synchronizer to the Pokemon Box if you're prompt to send a Pokemon back due to your party being full). The only "kind of " exception to this is Southern Island Latios/Latias (Eon Ticket) which I don't really count as an event.

Last edited:
If you don't need it to be from Gen 6, I can give you a copy of Kaphotics HP Ice Thundurus.
That would work wonderfully! I'd really appreciate it. Is my Latias okay in return? I'm tethering from my phone's internet so I have it all day... Except when my battery dies :/

Looking for Ho-Oh and Lugia with their HAs. They don't have to be competitive. I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)