Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you leave a fully ev trained pokemon in the daycare will it still gain evs upon leveling up or will it grow like an untrained poke?
If a pokey's is the daycare, it won't gain any EVs.

If its fully EV trained already, it doesn't matter how you train it, the pokey will have the same stats at lvl. 100.

By George I think I've got it! It's pretty usable....Hehe
248 HP
54 Def
36 SP ATK
148 SP. DEF
24 Spd

376 HP
203 DEF
240 SP ATK
270 SP DEF
245 Spd

Psychic
Leech Seed
Calm Mind
Recover

By George I think I've got it! It's pretty usable....Hehe
248 HP
54 Def
36 SP ATK
148 SP. DEF
24 Spd

376 HP
203 DEF
240 SP ATK
270 SP DEF
245 Spd

Psychic
Leech Seed
Calm Mind
Recover
Sorry but I doubt most of us are going to rate it if you post just stats (I got enough of that at gamefaqs).

Earthquake nails T-tar, but Crunch is for Gengar...and Starmie. WHich do you think you'll come up against.

And BTW I just want to know if my Celebi is usable or not on Wi-Fi.

May someone please explain exactly how the move Imprison works? Does it only stop the opponent from using the moves known by the user of Imprison? Or does it prevent the opponent from using any moves known by the users team? And does imprison only last a certain number of turns or the whole match?

Would the 10 IV difference on the Atk of this absol be significant enuf not to keep it? Here are its IVs:
31/21/27/31/30-31/31.
It`s jolly btw.

How many levels of EV Training when 252 and such do you have to d before reaching the Max with 31 IVs.
I don't quite understand. Do you mean how many levels do you have to get to to get max in one stat after ev training and having a perfect IV? If that's what you mean, 100. Your stats will only max at lvl 100..

I mean how many Levels must you EV Train because I have a Pokemon with Max Speed and I don't know when it was maxed out and it's not Lv.100. this is on WiFi.

How is it possible to get Lugia or Ho-Oh on 4th gen games?

Also, if a hacked pokemon was used to parent a new pokemon, does the baby count as hacked too?

I mean how many Levels must you EV Train because I have a Pokemon with Max Speed and I don't know when it was maxed out and it's not Lv.100. this is on WiFi.
Whether you finish EV training on lvl 20, or lvl 99, it makes no difference. When you play on wifi, it'll be lvl. 100 and the stats will be same as if it would be if you actualy leveled up to 100.

Not sure how stupid of a question this is:

What's the best way to set Smeargle up for sketching a move? Is it possible to fight a Ditto with a Pokemon, have Ditto transform into it, then have Smeargle sketch the copied attack? The Pokemon copied in question has only the move to be Sketched, btw (say I had a Doduo, this Doduo has only Pursuit, and I have deleted all other attacks). Is there any other way?

Not sure how stupid of a question this is:

What's the best way to set Smeargle up for sketching a move? Is it possible to fight a Ditto with a Pokemon, have Ditto transform into it, then have Smeargle sketch the copied attack? The Pokemon copied in question has only the move to be Sketched, btw (say I had a Doduo, this Doduo has only Pursuit, and I have deleted all other attacks). Is there any other way?
Get in a double battle (above Solaceon there's some) and have the pokemon with the move you wanna sketch partnered with smeargle, have the pokemon use the move and then have smeargle sketch it. And yes, you can sketch transform. And it doesn't matter if the Doduo has other attacks or not, it only matters which one it used last.

Ah, I didn't realize a Double Battle could work like that. The Smeargle copies the immediate move used before it, or the move that targets it? Since Sketch goes last in a battle, right?

Ah, since I was scared of something like this happening:

1. Smeargle targets partner w/ Sketch.
2. Opponent uses Harden.
3. Partner uses move you want.
4. Smeargle Sketches Harden (since it was the first move used)
5. RLan69 goes berserk.

Nope. I successfully used this strategy to get a Pichu with Wish, as the only alternative was breeding a Togetic to get a male Togepi, raising it until it evolved, and then breeding that Togetic with Pikachu. Not worth it when you have Smeargle.

Yeah, but it seems when you Sketch a transformed Ditto, it will only sketch Transform, and not Pursuit. Does the attack have to HIT Smeargle for it to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)