Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few dumb q's

If I made a perfectly-legal Pokémon in AR that could have been made in-game with hours of breeding, TMs, move tutoring, EV-training, etc., is that considered semi legit or not at all? Not that I'd ever do such a thing, but just wondering.
imo, your using the cheating device to alter pokemon, so that woudl be hacked

o.o and alot of people spend the time to breed and w/e, and would like the same effort for the pokemon they traded for

but small petty stuff like cloning/items/tms dont change the pokemon so eh :P

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
lefties, I think celebi is a good CM passer for OU and solrock/lunatone are good for UU.

What are the pokemon worth resetting for in Xd?
Anything with Heal Bell, stuff with Morning Sun such as Scyther, definitely Baton Pass Zapdos, and other things with BP at your discretion.

Anything with Heal Bell, stuff with Morning Sun such as Scyther, definitely Baton Pass Zapdos, and other things with BP at your discretion.
I think it's impossible to SR for Baton pass zapdos. You gotta save before you can check its stats. Or miss out on other pokemon, or make the battle harder, or guess based on its stats and no nature.

So are you saying that a Modest one with good IVs could possibly be good?
Sorry I dont know the IVs. It is Shiny so that is why I cant just breed another.
Can you check the IVs? Metalkid has a calc on his website.
But yeah, I suppose with good IVs he could make a decent Specs user.

why is ketchup in salad not common as some sort of dressing? tomato is common in salad, vinegar is common in salad. ketchup is vinegar and tomatoes.

why is ketchup in salad not common as some sort of dressing? tomato is common in salad, vinegar is common in salad. ketchup is vinegar and tomatoes.
Because dressing is usually a thin substance that easily be mixed. Ketchup is not so. Ketchup is thicker than usual dressing and therefore must be used with caution on salads.

Is light ball 2x to atk and sp atk or only 1.5x and only to S. atk? (on pika)
[NAME]
Light Ball ***
[SHORT DESC]
Doubles Pikachu's Atk and SpAtk.
[LONG DESC]
Doubles Pikachu's Attack and Special Attack.

Amazing what some searching around can do.

if you leave a fully ev trained pokemon in the daycare will it still gain evs upon leveling up or will it grow like an untrained poke?

Ok I'm ready to cremate my Celebi with its shitty ivs, but I realize life is not perfect. So I'm going to make it work...My thread got locked and I tried simple arithmetic, but no matter what I add, Mr. Serebii sucks. Anyway....With 248 in HP and 148 SP in DEF, I have 376 and 270 respectively, which isn't that bad. Now I can add to either my CrappY Def which is subtracted by Hasty Nature, SPd which is increased by Hasty or Sp. ATK...Which is decent on my Celebi...
Ivs

DEF: 8
SP ATK: 26
SPD:12

EVs left: 114.....
Which do I put where? I truky need advice here as this is the final stage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)