Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, anyone willing to get me an unredeemed Dragonite code? One is fine, though a second one for my sister would be great, if you're feeling generous.

I'll make it worth your while. One SG Summer'15 Rayquaza code for it.

so i did a random bit of dexnaving while ev training and caught a Magnemite in a Timer Ball. Mild, 31/31/6-8/22-24/31/31. HP Grass

Now I know it's an awful nature and the Sp Atk is lacking, but I'm debating if this is worth putting on my thread because of the HP and the generally decent stats. Anyone have any thoughts?

so i did a random bit of dexnaving while ev training and caught a Magnemite in a Timer Ball. Mild, 31/31/6-8/22-24/31-31. HP Grass

Now I know it's an awful nature and the Sp Atk is lacking, but I'm debating if this is worth putting on my thread because of the HP and the generally decent stats. Anyone have any thoughts?
The competitive value is not even close to a bred one and I don't think that many people would use one with those stats just so they can have it in a Timer Ball.

I'm looking for a pikachu or Raichu with the ability lightning rod, I'm not really concerned with the level or nature as I can breed it myself. A female would be preferable, but I'm open to a male as well.

I'm looking for a pikachu or Raichu with the ability lightning rod, I'm not really concerned with the level or nature as I can breed it myself. A female would be preferable, but I'm open to a male as well.
I've got an HP ice one, check my thread.

Don't even know why I'm asking, but mega toss right lol?

Metang - #375 (Adamant)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 7 - 13
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

I have uncloned pokemon ranch mews, they start at level 50 I got them myself. I believe the two I have right now have neutral natures. I sadly do not have any competitive. I have also got uncloned wishmaker jirachis I get off my Colosseum bonus disc. I also have a few self caught shinies up for grabs and two spare shiny palkia from the event in gen 5. My full wants list -

Shiny chespin and fennekin nicknameable don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if they were cloned or hacked.
Shiny tyrunt nothing matters but legitness. I want a name, but don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if it was cloned.
Shiny quick feet poochyena preferably with poison fang gen 6 native only and needs to be renameable.
Shiny prankster purrloin don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if they were cloned or hacked.
Legit extremespeed linoone
Shiny nicknameable ORAS safari pikachus with special moves, I'd love to collect all but I want wish, tickle, reversal, present the most. Edit: Now have a bestow one.
Flame body shiny ponyta nicknamed
Huge power shiny marill that can be nicknamed Mouse
I want a shiny imposter ditto gen 6 for a friend as a gift, stats, nature, whatever doesn't matter. Just no flawless please she hates those xD Don't care if it is cloned or nicknameable, only criteria is legitness.
Shiny jirachi legit with classic ribbon and correct ot
Shiny nicknameable Ho-oh preferably from ORAS. Sunfyre is the name I want.
Shiny nicknameable Resharim from ORAS.
Shiny houndour. I would prefer good stats but not a deal breaker. I want it named Bonecrusher if the games censor allows that. Nature doesn't hugely matter, though something that does not hinder the good stats preferred. I want a gen 6 one though.
Mesprit with a spatk + nature that does not inhibit speed, with 31's in both the aforementioned stats. I got a shiny mesprit but is a horrid careful nature lol
Gen 3 shinies, cloned is ok, only criteria is that it be nicknameable. No flawless I know those are hacked.

I have uncloned pokemon ranch mews, they start at level 50 I got them myself. I believe the two I have right now have neutral natures. I sadly do not have any competitive. I have also got uncloned wishmaker jirachis I get off my Colosseum bonus disc. I also have a few self caught shinies up for grabs and two spare shiny palkia from the event in gen 5. My full wants list -

Shiny chespin and fennekin nicknameable don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if they were cloned or hacked.
Shiny tyrunt nothing matters but legitness. I want a name, but don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if it was cloned.
Shiny quick feet poochyena preferably with poison fang gen 6 native only and needs to be renameable.
Shiny prankster purrloin don't care about ability, stats, or that stuff. I would only protest if they were cloned or hacked.
Legit extremespeed linoone
Shiny nicknameable ORAS safari pikachus with special moves, I'd love to collect all but I want wish, tickle, reversal, present the most. Edit: Now have a bestow one.
Flame body shiny ponyta nicknamed
Huge power shiny marill that can be nicknamed Mouse
I want a shiny imposter ditto gen 6 for a friend as a gift, stats, nature, whatever doesn't matter. Just no flawless please she hates those xD Don't care if it is cloned or nicknameable, only criteria is legitness.
Shiny jirachi legit with classic ribbon and correct ot
Shiny nicknameable Ho-oh preferably from ORAS. Sunfyre is the name I want.
Shiny nicknameable Resharim from ORAS.
Shiny houndour. I would prefer good stats but not a deal breaker. I want it named Bonecrusher if the games censor allows that. Nature doesn't hugely matter, though something that does not hinder the good stats preferred. I want a gen 6 one though.
Mesprit with a spatk + nature that does not inhibit speed, with 31's in both the aforementioned stats. I got a shiny mesprit but is a horrid careful nature lol
Gen 3 shinies, cloned is ok, only criteria is that it be nicknameable. No flawless I know those are hacked.
A few things.
1) You're not really gonna find people willing to trade you non-cloned shinies. People on Smogon clone their Pokemon. Maybe not the regular breeds, but DEFINITELY the shinies. Cloning =/= hacking. People on Smogon don't hack (unless of course they do, in which case they are probably already banned anyway). Don't bother tbh. However, I can breed shinies so I could get you some shinies with bad IVs (on purpose)...
2) I happen to have perfect gen 3 shinies. Bred, wilds and legendaries. These are not hacked. It's very simple to get shinies in gen 3 if you know what you are doing.
3) What are the IVs on the Whismaker Jirachi's?

Can anyone confirm if the event dragonite has 3 guaranteed 31s? Had heard that it might...trying to decide if it's worth taking a trip out tonight to get some codes

Does it have to be from gen 6? If not, I might have a shiny 5iv Porygon laying around somewhere (I've bred about 15 different kinds on my Emerald, but they are kinda useless because of Poke Ball and no pentagon).
Pentagon is preferred, yes. Sorry. By the way, how is the progress on your Sheer Force Landorus?

Pentagon is preferred, yes. Sorry. By the way, how is the progress on your Sheer Force Landorus?
Oh, alright. =P I haven't finished the game yet. I've been playing X, AS, Phoenix Wright and Dual Destinies lately. I'll let you know when it's done. ;)

Could someone please help me evolve my Graveler?
I would send it to you holding an Everstone and would like it back without it so it evolves on my game and gets the German name, because I'm not the OT and can't change it afterwards.

PS: I have multiple Everstones and don't care what you do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)