Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me Buckerts Smeargle and Staraptor needed for capturing Raikou?
What I'm offering is a clone of every successful SR that I catch with those two Pokemon

I don't lose my mons' in the bank if I delete the app and redownload it? Correct me if I'm misunderstanding.
Your Pokemon are stored in the cloud. You won't lose them if you delete the app. I've downloaded Poke Bank twice across both SD cards I use for my 3DS, and can still access everything I've ever put into the Bank no matter which one I'm using.

Keep or Toss?
Raikou: Timid 31/7/30/31/31/31

Unfortunately it's HP Dragon instead of Ice. Do you guys think it's a big loss?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or Toss?
Raikou: Timid 31/7/30/31/31/31

Unfortunately it's HP Dragon instead of Ice. Do you guys think it's a big loss?
depends. i kept mine which is all 31s and wish it had hp ice, but it has other options too. its up to you and what you wnt to do with it

Looking to start a new feature for my giveaway thread so can someone do a small cloning request for me. Thanks:)

yea if ur dead set on a HP ice one and thats your only cartridge, dont settle. youll regret it. im considering buying another alpha sapphire bc i kept a shitty thundurus
Yeah I can understand..wouldn't it be cheaper and more useful to buy a powersave? I am working to start a Trade Thread and I have SR a flawless HP Ice Timid Thundurus (31/x/30/31/31/31). Once it's open write me if you're still looking for one :)

Last edited:
Yeah I can understand..wouldn't it be cheaper and more useful to buy a powersave? I am working to start a Trade Thread and I have SR a flawless HP Ice Timid Thundurus (31/x/30/31/31/31). Once it's open write me if you're still looking for one :)
Well that Thundurus will help get trades. Amazing SR.

LF: Bulk Dragonite codes
FT: Anything from my thread, RNGs of your choice, Maxsoft Ray code, GAME Zards.... you name it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)