Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know, man. Master Ball actually works alright with Raikou because of the purple mane and the red eyes.
yea master ball is my fav for raikou, suicune, tornadus but nobody generally seems to like them

i also agree with nelson if its in a mb it has to be perfect. i only kept my tornadus wgich is 30/30/31/30/31/31 bc i got it on my 5th SR.. couldnt say no to that

Hey guys. Really desperate and looking for a Ditto friend safari. Would anybody who has one be willing to share a friend code? I don't know what Pokemon are in it but I know mine is Fighting type and since I've completed my Pokemon X the 3rd pokemon is unlocked.

My FC is

0962 9013 1500

Thanks everyone!

I have an Rayquaza with stats like this:
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 25/31/29/26/31/31
PS: This is via Serebii IV Calculator and the 31s are confirmed by the IV Judge in ORAS. Yes, I keep this, but still would like to know if this is viable enough. Thanks in advance!

I have an Rayquaza with stats like this:
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 25/31/29/26/31/31
PS: This is via Serebii IV Calculator and the 31s are confirmed by the IV Judge in ORAS. Yes, I keep this, but still would like to know if this is viable enough. Thanks in advance!
I mean, its okay for personal use, but with no more than the 3 31s you are guaranteed, it certainly isn't the best, or worth a lot to trade for.

And welcome to Smogon!

I mean, its okay for personal use, but with no more than the 3 31s you are guaranteed, it certainly isn't the best, or worth a lot to trade for.

And welcome to Smogon!
Alrighty, I got it! I only get my hands on OR at May, and I have zero idea that I have guaranteed IVs with Rayquaza as I caught him. My mind is still stuck on Gen V...:( Thank you very much though, I did appreciate it! And yes, I am a newcomer. ;)

Alrighty, I got it! I only get my hands on OR at May, and I have zero idea that I have guaranteed IVs with Rayquaza as I caught him. My mind is still stuck on Gen V...:( Thank you very much though, I did appreciate it! And yes, I am a newcomer. ;)
It's not only with Rayquaza.

Bulbapedia:
In Generation VI, Pokémon in the Undiscovered Group are now guaranteed to have values of 31 in at least three of their stats when caught in the wild. Pokémon caught in the Friend Safari will have values of 31 in at least two of their stats.
source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values#Generation_VI

It's not only with Rayquaza.

Bulbapedia:
In Generation VI, Pokémon in the Undiscovered Group are now guaranteed to have values of 31 in at least three of their stats when caught in the wild. Pokémon caught in the Friend Safari will have values of 31 in at least two of their stats.
source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values#Generation_VI
Bulbapedia pls, this no longer applies to babies/Unown in OR/AS. RIP flawless 6th gen Unown ;-; screw dexnav in caves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)