Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats completely fine. What do you want ib return?
I'd like a shiny in return, if you have a spare one of course. If not, I'm still looking for the following few Pokemon. They don't have to be competitive, they're just for my collection.
Mew
Manaphy
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect

I'd like a shiny in return, if you have a spare one of course. If not, I'm still looking for the following few Pokemon. They don't have to be competitive, they're just for my collection.
Mew
Manaphy
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
I can trade you a shiny Tyrantrum. Interested? I personally think it looks extremely ugly, but maybe you like it.

I can trade you a shiny Tyrantrum. Interested? I personally think it looks extremely ugly, but maybe you like it.
Hmm, too bad it's already fully evolved.. I do like the looks of a shiny Tyrunt though.
Well, I guess Tyrantrum already looks pretty monstrous. Let's just do the trade :P

Does anyone want to trade their tornadus for my thundurus. I have an extra one and i just want to get landorus. If u wanted i could even trade it back after im done its just i qant to get this over with

Anyone got a shiny Froakie with protean or a Gible with rough skin? (ill be interested in any pokemon that are good in OU with hidden ability)? If so reply to this and I can tell you what I have to offer.
Thanks!

Anyone got a shiny Froakie with protean or a Gible with rough skin? (ill be interested in any pokemon that are good in OU with hidden ability)? If so reply to this and I can tell you what I have to offer.
Thanks!
I have these two, PM me your offers if you're interested:

#443. Gible
♂ | Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31.31.31.20.31.31
Iron Tail | Sand Tomb | Iron Head | Outrage
OT: Scott | ID: 54574

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23

#656. Froakie
♀ | Nicknamed 'Aura' | Hatched in Trackless Forest
Naive Nature | Protean | 31.31.31.31.31.31
Toxic Spikes | Camouflage | Water Sport | Mud Sport
OT: Sabin♀ | ID: 31458

Bred by me, hatched by /u/sabin1711. Nicknamed after Aura Blackquill, the sister of Simon Blackquill, who is a samurai and not a ninja, I know.

(Yes again) can someone clone these 2 for me? Reward is a non redis and a full redis copy respectively

Absol (O + 1)
Ability: justified
Nature: jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: regular
Moves: play rough/baton pass/megahorn/sucker punch
OT and ID: OT Dragonrider ID 13382

Shiny latios (O + 2)
Ability: levitate
Nature: timid
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Pokeball: dive
Moves: defog/draco meteor/psyschock/hidden power (fire)
OT and ID: OT CHEVAR ID 39189
If you still need help please PM me :)

Looking for a shiny snivy with hidden ability and and shiny marill with good IV's and nature for competitive play.

If you have any, reply to this message and I will send you offers via inbox.

Looking for a shiny snivy with hidden ability and and shiny marill with good IV's and nature for competitive play.

If you have any, reply to this message and I will send you offers via inbox.
If you provide me a female flawless parent or with ivs x/x/x/31/31/31 I could hatch them shiny for you.

What is a good team for super doubles in the battle maison? (teams that go well with mega kangaskhan would be great. I am going to assume talonflame is going to be one of them)

Hey everyone, looking for these Mega Stones, can anyone help me out by sending a spare one my way?

Charizardite X
Houndoominite
Mewtwonite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite

I'd really appreciate it, and I can guarantee a good quality spitback in return out of what I've got handy (it'll be female, matching ball, good nature, possibly HA, egg moves and 3 or more IVs)

EDIT: Thanks Nelson Tangela you kind soul

Last edited:
If you provide me a female flawless parent or with ivs x/x/x/31/31/31 I could hatch them shiny for you.
Since you proposed that, I have a charmander that I have been trying to get shiny for a long time but with no luck.
It's flawless and Jolly.
Can you get me it shiny? If so send me a message via inbox asking me what you would want in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)