Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind one, do they have decent IV's and natures?
Go drink some water or something, your thirst for freebies is too high. Lol.

I clearly wasn't offering free copies... Once a month (usually on the last week) some friends and I host a giveaway were I put 1 dexnav pokemon of mine available, so until then stay hydrated.

You can check our previous giveaways in the giveaway subforum with the title Type of the Month Club.

Go drink some water or something, your thirst for freebies is to high. Lol.

I clearly wasn't offering free copies... Once a month (usually on the last week) some friends and I host a giveaway were I put 1 dexnav pokemon of mine available, so until the stay hydrated.
Sorry kinda thought they were free for all.
My mistake ✋

I mean if you are looking for free stuff, you should hang out at the giveaway section, because most people here trade their stuff for other stuff I'm afraid :/
I wasn't really for freebies, I just saw
"so the few people interested get them for free lol" and thought why not, in afterthought I realized it was stupid and I am sorry.

LF: a Cloyster safari or someone who could catch me a HA Cloyster in a Premier Ball

FT: nearly any other HA Kanto Pokémon in a Premier Ball (I have pending trades for Charmander, Scyther, Omanyte, Kabuto, Munchlax/Snorlax and still need to catch Persian, but I should have them in a few days. Still missing the Kangaskhan though.)

Helped! Thank you shiny finder.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
LF: a Cloyster safari or someone who could catch me a HA Cloyster in a Premier Ball

FT: nearly any other HA Kanto Pokémon in a Premier Ball (I have pending trades for Charmander, Scyther, Omanyte, Kabuto, Munchlax/Snorlax and still need to catch Persian, but I should have them in a few days. Still missing the Kangaskhan though.)
I can catch you one for free :) I'll message you again when I have it.

Searching for :

Seedot
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x /31 / 31
Nature : hasty /adamant Or Jolly
Moves : Defog and Sucker Punch

Piplup
IVs : 31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature : calm
Moves : Defog and Stealth Rocks

Zapdos
IVs : 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature : Bold
Moves : Defog and Heatwave

Keldeo
Nature : Timid

For these pokemon i have DV Shinys , DV legendarys, special Ball Pokemon and more .For more Details ask me :)

Searching for :

Seedot
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x /31 / 31
Nature : hasty /adamant Or Jolly
Moves : Defog and Sucker Punch

Piplup
IVs : 31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature : calm
Moves : Defog and Stealth Rocks

Zapdos
Nature : Bold
Moves : Defog and Heatwave

Keldeo
Nature : Timid

For these pokemon i have DV Shinys , DV legendarys, special Ball Pokemon and more .For more Details ask me :)
I have a zapdos quite like that one. Please post in my thread (and read the rules) if you're interested

Been SR'ing Diancie for a bit, currently have a Mild one with 31/31/21/30/29/31 with HP Electric. A bit unsure on whether or not it's worth to keep or to continue on looking for a more optimal one, any advice?

Is there an easy way to EV train pokemon with the powersaves (legally of course). Like you can level up using infinite rare candies, is there a similar way to do it with EVs?

Is there an easy way to EV train pokemon with the powersaves (legally of course). Like you can level up using infinite rare candies, is there a similar way to do it with EVs?
Get 999 of all the vitamins, wings and EV berries. 6 of all the power items and start doing the math while training against hordes. Pokérus makes things even faster.

Training against hordes is easier on ORAS, because there are 100% encounter rate hordes for every stat.

My first time breeding a TR mon so looking for some breeding advice for the final step. I'm trying to breed a Brave HA female Dreamball Makuhita 31/31/31/x/31/0 out of the following options which one is the best to use to reliably get the iv's I want? I know the gender ratio is going to cause a problem but thought I'd ask for more experienced opinions before going any further.

Current breeding pair - Female Adamant HA (no EM's) 31/31/31/31/31 with Male Brave HA (has EM's) 31/31/31/29/31/0
Alternate breeding pair - Female Brave HA (has EM's) 31/31/31/30/31/31 with Ditto Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/0

My first time breeding a TR mon so looking for some breeding advice for the final step. I'm trying to breed a Brave HA female Dreamball Makuhita 31/31/31/x/31/0 out of the following options which one is the best to use to reliably get the iv's I want? I know the gender ratio is going to cause a problem but thought I'd ask for more experienced opinions before going any further.

Current breeding pair - Female Adamant HA (no EM's) 31/31/31/31/31 with Male Brave HA (has EM's) 31/31/31/29/31/0
Alternate breeding pair - Female Brave HA (has EM's) 31/31/31/30/31/31 with Ditto Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/0
Same odds man..just keep at it and use the one that gives you eggs faster

Or alternately use power items to breed a 0 speed female to breed with the brave male, but that won't necessarily make it any faster

Same-species will get you eggs faster, have you looked into Time Machine breeding?

Same-species will get you eggs faster, have you looked into Time Machine breeding?
Yeah looked at TM breeding but with HA plus the gender ratio I don't have any suitable parents to test for the spread I need.

Will take both of your advice re same species and cross fingers & toes whilst continuing with the current parents I think. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated :)

I just use hordes.

Power items + Pokerus. Literally takes less than 20 minutes to finish

I have a Ev trained Sylveon. Great IVs. Looking to trade for an ev trained Blastoise or Swampert.

I just use hordes.

Power items + Pokerus. Literally takes less than 20 minutes to finish

I have a Ev trained Sylveon. Great IVs. Looking to trade for an ev trained Blastoise or Swampert.
Might want to be specific with the evs/ivs, as people like to know what they're getting for their trained stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)