Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a spare one you can have for free, but the IVs are quite shitty. Are you okay with that? Or do you really want the exact same one featured here? Let me know.
IV's are fine, i should be able to do stuff myself :)

Your lists are getting long, Fluke - my computer is starting to have trouble on loading your thread. xD
CMT for male druddigon and female simple woobat? Spitbacks are preferred.

Last edited:
Hey :) I'm interested in the following Pokemon:

#032 - Nidoran♂
OT: Odin ID: 57839
Nature: Naive Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Amnesia | Disable | Poison Tail | Sucker Punch
Bred by me, hatched by @Zeeth

[/hide]
I could offer any special ball female I have in my list in my signature. If you find something interesting, I could breed them to your wishes: your desired nature, ability and egg moves and 5IV. If you don't find anything interesting in my list, just tell me if there is something else I could breed for you. Maybe you are interested in that.

I still have the Miltank from the Simple Questions thread. If you don't mind, I'd like to trade for the breedable Limber Buneary in a Dream Ball.

The_VGC_N00B

Banned deucer.
Hi, quite new to the whole Pokemon world but I'm trying to start some basic building blocks for breeding I have a few different Pokemon and I'm trying to expand the types with a speed boost scolipede and Mandibuzz

Hey :) I'm interested in the following Pokemon:

I could offer any special ball female I have in my list in my signature. If you find something interesting, I could breed them to your wishes: your desired nature, ability and egg moves and 5IV. If you don't find anything interesting in my list, just tell me if there is something else I could breed for you. Maybe you are interested in that.
I'd like the following few Pokemon:
Pokemon: Paras
Nature: Impish
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves: Leech Seed, Counter, Agility, Pursuit
Ball: Sport Ball

Pokemon: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Moves: Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Perish Song
Ball: Safari Ball

Pokemon: Weedle
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: idc
Ball: Heavy Ball

Are those three okay for my Nidoran? Let me know.

I still have the Miltank from the Simple Questions thread. If you don't mind, I'd like to trade for the breedable Limber Buneary in a Dream Ball.
Oh, I actually thought you were giving it away for free. But sure, I'll breed you a Buneary.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I will probably come back after I've got everything sorted in my shop. ^^
Sure thing :)

Hello,

Would you maybe have a spitback HA Tyrunt available?

I don't have a trade thread of my own, but if you are looking for penta perfect Kalos bred Pokemon, I have a few things available. I don't know if you would prefer me to list or you to suggest if there are any you might be looking for?

Hello,

Would you maybe have a spitback HA Tyrunt available?

I don't have a trade thread of my own, but if you are looking for penta perfect Kalos bred Pokemon, I have a few things available. I don't know if you would prefer me to list or you to suggest if there are any you might be looking for?
Yes, I can breed one for you. Just list some things you can offer. I have a 'general wants' list in the OP.

:)

Calm penta perfect Calm yellow Flower Veil Flabebe in nest ball? Nicknamable.
I also have two spitback shiny Druddigons in nest balls, both Careful, one is Sheer Force, the other Rough Skin, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, Glare, Pursuit, both bred and hatched by myself, so nicknamable if that is a thing, one missing some HP, and the other missing some Defence, because the RNG hated me that day.

Calm penta perfect Calm yellow Flower Veil Flabebe in nest ball? Nicknamable.
I also have two spitback shiny Druddigons in nest balls, both Careful, one is Sheer Force, the other Rough Skin, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, Glare, Pursuit, both bred and hatched by myself, so nicknamable if that is a thing, one missing some HP, and the other missing some Defence, because the RNG hated me that day.
I'd like a Sheer Force Druddigon. Are you OK with that?

I'd like the following few Pokemon:
Pokemon: Paras
Nature: Impish
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves: Leech Seed, Counter, Agility, Pursuit
Ball: Sport Ball

Pokemon: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Moves: Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Perish Song
Ball: Safari Ball

Pokemon: Weedle
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: idc
Ball: Heavy Ball

Are those three okay for my Nidoran? Let me know.
Yes, those are fine! It might take a while breeding those 3, but I'll let you know when I have them ready (:

Hey man, you have an awesome stuff here xD, i have to re-check later to select what i really want for the zygarde

Hi! I'm posting here to make public the trade we arranged via showdown PMs. I'm interested in your Snubbull, Mienfoo, Venipede, Gible, Mawile (I'm pretty sure this one isn't the one I said in the PMs, but anyways...) and Xerneas (or Diancie in case you don't feel like trading it), and you were interested in my Zekrom, mild Cacturne, Self Bred Kingdra in lure ball, Dragonite, Jumpluff and Manectric, if I'm not mistaken. Confirm is this is ok, and also tell me if you want any of them as UT (Zekrom is not avaliable as that, tho). Also, if you need me to clone your stuff after trading, I'm willing to do so. Cheers :]

Hi, quite new to the whole Pokemon world but I'm trying to start some basic building blocks for breeding I have a few different Pokemon and I'm trying to expand the types with a speed boost scolipede and Mandibuzz
Hey! I do have both. What can you offer?

Yes, those are fine! It might take a while breeding those 3, but I'll let you know when I have them ready (:
Alright, take your time.

Any time over the next, say, four hours if that works for you?
I'll have my DS tomorrow. I'll be available in the evening, around 20:00. GMT +1 here.

Hey man, you have an awesome stuff here xD, i have to re-check later to select what i really want for the zygarde
The Zygarde...?

Hi! I'm posting here to make public the trade we arranged via showdown PMs. I'm interested in your Snubbull, Mienfoo, Venipede, Gible, Mawile (I'm pretty sure this one isn't the one I said in the PMs, but anyways...) and Xerneas (or Diancie in case you don't feel like trading it), and you were interested in my Zekrom, mild Cacturne, Self Bred Kingdra in lure ball, Dragonite, Jumpluff and Manectric, if I'm not mistaken. Confirm is this is ok, and also tell me if you want any of them as UT (Zekrom is not avaliable as that, tho). Also, if you need me to clone your stuff after trading, I'm willing to do so. Cheers :]
Hey what's up. Yes, I'm still interested in those, except the Zekrom. They are available as BR, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)