Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting everyone know that Maxsoft has announced the online Hoopa distribution via serial codes. It takes place on 9th October till 30th November 2015. There are limited quantities of the codes available. Also Hoopa can only be downloaded on North American and Japanese games only. There is no specific time announced so just keep checking their facebook page.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just letting everyone know that Maxsoft has announced the online Hoopa distribution via serial codes. It takes place on 9th October till 30th November 2015. There are limited quantities of the codes available. Also Hoopa can only be downloaded on North American and Japanese games only. There is no specific time announced so just keep checking their facebook page.
can you please link to the fb page, i cant find it. thanks for the heads up!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think it actually blocks north american region, ive heard that before somewhere. and it says content cant be displayed. thanks for helping :)

edit: looking for a cloner for these two, cloner can keep as many copies as theyd like of course! I only need O+2

#645 Landorus-T | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant
OT: Jillian | ID No: 55230 | Lvl 70 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

#129 Magikarp (f) | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Adamant
OT: Luca | ID No: 36734 | Lvl 1 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Last edited:
Im looking for a Larvitar, no preference on IV's or nature, just one with Sand Stream. Im also seeking someone to trade over my Seadra to evolve it into a Kingdra, please send a pm.

Im looking for a Larvitar, no preference on IV's or nature, just one with Sand Stream. Im also seeking someone to trade over my Seadra to evolve it into a Kingdra, please send a pm.
I can help you with seadra since i need poliwhirl done and Larvitar doesnt get sand stream only tyranitar gets it as its normal ability

Can anyone tell me how to turn a large 'http' link into a smaller one? etc. a link into 'My Trade Thread'? I've seen people with that in their sigs and as I'm aspiring to create a trade thread I'd like to know how that's done. Also, how do you make a spoiler?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can anyone tell me how to turn a large 'http' link into a smaller one? etc. a link into 'My Trade Thread'? I've seen people with that in their sigs and as I'm aspiring to create a trade thread I'd like to know how that's done. Also, how do you make a spoiler?
[url=www.smogon.com/forums/threads/example]My Trade Thread[/url]

(you can find help for this stuff on the BB Codes help page)

You can also highlight the text you want turned into a link and use the button that kinda looks like a chain, this brings up a box where you paste the link.

edit: a 'spoiler' is called a hide tag here. You make one like this:

[hide]stuff you want hidden[/hide]

or

[hide=title]stuff you want hidden[/hide]

Am wondering if anyone has a female Starly in a moonball? Can offer BP items for one with good natures / IVs / EMs and stuff :).

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking to evolve trade a Scyther. Already have a Metal Coat attached.
I can help. :) IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

Does anyone have a HA Venipede or any members of its line? Female Dream Ball preferred but not needed.
I'd be happy to go catch you a HA Whirlipede from the friend safari. Can't do a dream ball in that case, but I'd be happy to catch it in a different ball. PM/VM me :)

edit: for free of course

[url=www.smogon.com/forums/threads/example]My Trade Thread[/url]

(you can find help for this stuff on the BB Codes help page)

You can also highlight the text you want turned into a link and use the button that kinda looks like a chain, this brings up a box where you paste the link.

edit: a 'spoiler' is called a hide tag here. You make one like this:

[hide]stuff you want hidden[/hide]

or

[hide=title]stuff you want hidden[/hide]
Thanks. I'll remember that in future haha.

I'm gonna catch shiny Giratina in Platinum in a bit. What ball should I use?

Luxury, Ultra, Dive, Quick? Can't decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)