Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I kinda need a Pain Split Sableye to start SR for Rayquaza, but I don't have access to the battle resort yet thus I can't teach it the move. I've got it trained already, so I really just need someone who has access to the Battle Resort to teach it Pain Split for me -- Is anyone here willing to help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated. :)

So, I kinda need a Pain Split Sableye to start SR for Rayquaza, but I don't have access to the battle resort yet thus I can't teach it the move. I've got it trained already, so I really just need someone who has access to the Battle Resort to teach it Pain Split for me -- Is anyone here willing to help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated. :)
Be my guest! (If you still need help, of course)

Anyone have something Impish I could breed with a Garchomp? It just needs good Attack and Speed IVs.

Also, anyone have a spitback Bold Slowpoke?

Bump, looking for someone who can clone 5 Pokemon for me today :) Looking mostly for one copy of each, but 6 copies would let me do a giveaway!

Bump, looking for someone who can clone 5 Pokemon for me today :) Looking mostly for one copy of each, but 6 copies would let me do a giveaway!
Can some1 help me clone 3 Pokes?
I'll do it, since I'm bored right now anyway.
VM/PM me the details of your cloning requests. (what, how many copies, redis rights, anything that might be relevant to me...)

PS: I'm using the QR code exploit to clone.

PPS: I'll be around for awhile.

Last edited:
#721 Hoopa [Hasty]
IVs: 31 / 26, 27 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 31 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.50: 155 / 128 / 63 / 170 / 150 / 99

I wanted a modest/timid but a friend told me that Hasty is a good nature for him. Is the atk good or should i try to get one with 31?
K/T ?

#721 Hoopa [Hasty]

I wanted a modest/timid but a friend told me that Hasty is a good nature for him. Is the atk good or should i try to get one with 31?
K/T ?
Toss.

Is there a way I can use Hoopa Unbound when the Hoopa is in my battle box?
If it changes back to Confined when put in the PC, then no.
#721 Hoopa [Hasty]

K/T ?
Toss. Hasty can work, as its Defense is pretty low anyway, but that Attack is too low and you'd still want at least like 28 in the Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)