Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't lie beautiful eg versus leftiez looks more suspicious than any style's ost match ive seen. no way on earth u wouldnt ice beam that celebi, no way you would almost throw game 2 away by choking that hard, no way u would switch out gardevoir and give pinsir free turns to set up when u dont need that mon anymore (garde was at 40%health after sr and everything on leftiez's team was outspeeding it). So i checked beautiful eg smogon account and it has 0 posts. can u tell me how the hell did he manage to sign up for this then. Also leftiez status as a moderator, his being close to the tders, and the fact that he has been longing for a trophy for a while make this look more suspicious than ever. like this if u agree
Eat a dick

-Tsunami- vs Sabella - go VoD
xray vs Lange - nobody can stop him other than himself
Leftiez vs beatiful - howd i know
Get this Money vs hiyee - you god
teso24 vs FlamingVictini - tough one, if teso doesnt bring stall he might have a shot
Alexander. vs shartruce2 - great prediction once again
M Dragon vs njnp - woah
MetalGro$$ vs ABR - good match this should be fun
Arifeen vs Asuya - havent heard of arifeen but asuya is v solid
DoomXFTW vs boudouche - dooouche
Omfuga vs Tesung - best match, this will be awesome
TewMew vs Evanston - havent heard of evanston before
PDC vs Specterito - another good one, two buds goin at it
foxlord vs Googly - google > firefox so i gotta go with him, no idea who they are tho
High Impulse vs WECAMEASROMANS - also one of the best matches, HO vs HO maybe?

Ill start preparing for my match soon (probably shouldve started building instead of making this but w/e), i hope ill find some time but im pretty busy atm. Im excited tho, should be fun. (Playing tuesday btw and not in 8minutes, tele)

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Beatiful contacted me on PS! at the time because he couldn't post. It's an issue many new users encounter and it's always quite the hassle to troubleshoot it because there are a lot of possible reasons preventing them to post. Sometimes, I wasn't even able to resolve it.

Now the problem is that beatiful speaks and understands english as well as davidness, so I made sure he wasn't an alt through PS/Smogon IP and altchecks and told him he could get started on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)