Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to actually have it
I thought I had a crappy Mew, but I don't. The only Mew I have is this one, and I'd rather not give it away for free.

#151 – Mew
OT: E p p i e ID: 25162
Nature: Adamant Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31
Moves: Transform | Metronome | Soft-Boiled | Counter
RNG'd by Eppie
Fully Redistributable

Just PM me with your offers. If you can't offer something valuable, then I'll try to get my hands on a trashy one for you.

I have this

David/43407
Species:Zapdos
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/31

Move 1: Ancient Power
Move 2: Defog
Move 3: Agility
Move 4: Discharge
Non-Redis
Notes: Obtained from lucariomaster2

What are you offering?

I'd also need to get it cloned
I would love that if you don't want it.
I have this

David/43407
Species:Zapdos
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/31

Move 1: Ancient Power
Move 2: Defog
Move 3: Agility
Move 4: Discharge
Non-Redis
Notes: Obtained from lucariomaster2

What are you offering?

I'd also need to get it cloned
I have:

Arcanine
Shiny: yes
Ability: intimidate
Nature: bold
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: AuSLove.TV

I can help you wait that (I can also help you with the Starmie and Anorith). Let me know when you're free.

If you're still in need, be my guest.
Hey I'll be online all tonight. Actually all i need is 4 3 pokemon (Anorith, Xatu,Groudon, and Jirachi) to complete the Hoenn Dex.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm missing these Vivillon patterns:

Garden - Icy Snow - Marine - Meadow - River - Sandstorm - Tundra - Pokeball - Fancy -

I'd really like the mons to be Timid and 5 IVs.

I can offer breeding projects for each :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Garden - Icy Snow - Marine - Meadow - River - Sandstorm - Tundra - Pokeball - Fancy -

Do you have a list of stuff you can offer? I can do either a 5IV Dive Ball River pattern, or if you have something really good I could do my self hatched, 31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny (both Timid).

I would love that if you don't want it.

I have:

Arcanine
Shiny: yes
Ability: intimidate
Nature: bold
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: AuSLove.TV
AuSLove.TV is a known hacker, unless you have some proof that particular Arcanine is legitimate (such as a link of you asking someone with that OT to hatch an egg you bred that matched their TSV), don't offer it here.

Tagging Waster0fTime too so he sees this.

Do you have a list of stuff you can offer? I can do either a 5IV Dive Ball River pattern, or if you have something really good I could do my self hatched, 31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny (both Timid).
Hey there again. I'll PM you with the list a bit later since I'm outside right now. I don't really need a shiny one, a regular Timid 5 IVs will do :)

P.S. still working on the Froakie :)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tyvips-signorina-galleria-¯-_-ツ-_-¯.3495500/#post-5084526

I have Garden and Tundra ( tundra is nickname if you don't mind) . Do you have anything to offer ? Both are shinies .

Also, Pokeball and Fancy are impossible to get a perfect 5 iv timid (random nature and random ivs) since they are events only and their patterns cannot pass down .

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tyvips-signorina-galleria-¯-_-ツ-_-¯.3495500/#post-5084526

I have Garden and Tundra ( tundra is nickname if you don't mind) . Do you have anything to offer ? Both are shinies .

Also, Pokeball and Fancy are impossible to get a perfect 5 iv timid (random nature and random ivs) since they are events only and their patterns cannot pass down .
I will PM you the list that I have a bit later since I'm on mobile. I can also do breeding projects if you have specific requests.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there again. I'll PM you with the list a bit later since I'm outside right now. I don't really need a shiny one, a regular Timid 5 IVs will do :)

P.S. still working on the Froakie :)
Oh LOL I wasn't paying attention to the username so didn't realise it was you! No worries, just get to me whenever.

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone had a spare female glameow/purrugly with HA defiant (possibly in luxury or love ball but completely not needed)?? :D

All of my recent breedjects got taken so fast so I don't have much to trade for it. I may have an HA you need or maybe a shiny Japanese Ho oH, shiny goomy or shiny krabby or electrode (though their natures are meh)

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone had a spare female glameow/purrugly with HA defiant (possibly in luxury or love ball but completely not needed)?? :D

All of my recent breedjects got taken so fast so I don't have much to trade for it. I may have an HA you need or maybe a shiny Japanese Ho oH, shiny goomy or shiny krabby or electrode (though their natures are meh)
HA with a love ball would be illegal, maybe you mean dream, but love would be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)