Smogon Tour 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these the sign ups, if so im in :]
Your new so here.

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/tour/rules

The Smogon Tour is a series of Live Tournaments starting this time on the 18th of March. The format is the same as usual, consisting of the three most recent OU generations (ORAS OU, BW OU and DPP OU, in this very order). The Live part of the tournaments will last 9 weeks where everyone will earn a certain amount of points according to their weekly performances.

• 6 PM EST on Fridays.
  • 4 PM EST on Saturdays.
  • 2 PM EST on Sundays.
The live tournaments are at these specific times and you have to signup at the times given here from the 18th of March onward to compete in that particular day's tournament. Tier changes every week. ORAS OU-->BW OU--->DPP OU is the order which they take place and obviously there are three tournaments for each tier each week. But you can only compete in two per week, also limited spots.

Your new so here.

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/tour/rules

The Smogon Tour is a series of Live Tournaments starting this time on the 18th of March. The format is the same as usual, consisting of the three most recent OU generations (ORAS OU, BW OU and DPP OU, in this very order). The Live part of the tournaments will last 9 weeks where everyone will earn a certain amount of points according to their weekly performances.

• 6 PM EST on Fridays.
  • 4 PM EST on Saturdays.
  • 2 PM EST on Sundays.
The live tournaments are at these specific times and you have to signup at the times given here from the 18th of March onward to compete in that particular day's tournament.
oh thank you man. sorry about that, i knew they were live but didnt know sign ups were at those times only. thanks for the info :] !

This isn't an explanation but It's true that sometimes I don't care about the play offs, but facts are facts:

I have made 4/4 of my last Play off attempts DESPITE NOT CARING. The only smogon tour that I didn't make the play offs in that last 5 seasons was the one I got banned in (season 19), in which i didn't play a single game.

edit: That being said, take note world, This will be the first smogon tour where I will actually give a damn. Lets see if y'all can handle me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)