Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question(I plain suck at using the radar)how do you exactly chain a Ditto(how do you start it) Do you just use it and hope you're lucky enough to get Ditto on the patch of grass you walk to or what? Please explain

The only place to catch Dittos is the patch of grass to the left of Canalave City. Use the pokeradar and go to a patch of grass that sparks yellow. If it's a ditto then catch it and go to another patch that sparks yellow etc. etc.

hi guys, i have a quick question regarding IV's and that on Pokemon Pearl.

When you go onto the Poke summary it shows the nature, and also what the highest IV is, i.e "Often Dozes off" means it has 31IV HP or there or thereabouts.

Now, if i know a pokemon has 3 maxed out IV's which message do i get?

is there a hierachy, i.e i have pokemin with maxed HP and Speed, yet it states "alert to sounds" as opposed to "often dozes off"

so do they run in a hierachy of which stat gets a mention if it is maxed/highest?

thanks if anyone can help me.

edit, its random isnt it:/

hi i thought it was but now i am 100% convinced that it is infact not random.

for example i am currently Bagon breeding (adamant DD) obviously i want 31 ATT.

i have bred 3-4 boxes full of "bad bagons"

None of the ones with 31ATT have a message other than "Like to thrash about"

every other with a different message does NOT have 31 att.

and both groups above have multiple flawless IV's.

i am SURE that there is a hierachy unless someone can show me a 31 ATT pokemon which has a message other than "likes to thrash about"

i.e it only gets Often Dozes off IF HP is 31 but no other stat is.

However this can be overridden by "Alert to Sounds" i.e the pokemon can have 31HP and 31SPEED but no Pokemon with 31HP and 31Speed gets "Often dozes off"

it may appear for the first few levels that they do but they dont. i just had a bagon adamant @ lvl 13 @ Alrt to sounds that had looked like it had 31/31/20/25/20/31 but as soon as it lvl 14 the attack did not go up by 3 which it should have done if it was a true 31 IV (like the one which did have "likes to thrash about"

What exactly is this thing about WonderCards? Is it true I can only have one Manaphy in my game? Currently, I have the guy in the market, have not gotten Manaphy yet, trying to SR for it, but would it be better if I just traded for one? Would it be possible?

Starmie@ Choice Scarf / Specs
Modest / Timid
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic / Grass Knot

which item, nature, and 4th move is best? why?
is Starmie the fastest "revenge killer" with good BP, coverage, and 100% accuracy moves?

Modest / Timid
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic / Grass Knot

is Starmie the fastest "revenge killer" with good BP, coverage, and 100% accuracy moves?
i like choice specs, with timid nature

i also perfer grass knot, because you will not really use psychic alot, and a STAB surf is good enough

..so grass knot for more coverage

okay ill shorten my question;

does ANYONE have a legit pokemon with 31 HP, 31 Attack and 31 Speed that is anything but "Likes to Thrash about."

i cannot get a pokemon to have 31 attack whilst havoing flawless HP/Speed without the tag "Likes to thrash about"

Modest / Timid
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic / Grass Knot

im just editing so i can know if with spikes / SR / around 25% damage, can a scarf'ed starmie(which i've read mostly 2HKO's healthy pokes) get a "OHKO"?

does ANYONE have a legit pokemon with 31 HP, 31 Attack and 31 Speed that is anything but "Likes to Thrash about."

i cannot get a pokemon to have 31 attack whilst havoing flawless HP/Speed without the tag "Likes to thrash about"
I know I have...

My Lap
ras 31 : 31 : 19 : 28 : 28 : 31 has 'Often Dozes Off.' It's basically just random, no stat hierarchy is present, just randomness ;)

Can some tell me exactly everything I do to use shoddy battle? I just downloaded it and it won't let me give Blissey more than 3 moves...I also don't know what to do after this is settled.

My flawless HP, Attack, Defense and Speed Weavile has "Often Dozes off"
And my Breloom, flawless Attack, S.def and Speed has "somewhat vain" ... Well, it has S.def instead of HP...

I need a Special Wall that can Phaze, whats a good one?I was using Articuno, but the fact it's weak to Bolt-Beam and Flamethrower is really off putting as well as the 50% from SR.Mainly it has to counter Spec-Mence.

I need a Special Wall that can Phaze, whats a good one?I was using Articuno, but the fact it's weak to Bolt-Beam and Flamethrower is really off putting as well as the 50% from SR.Mainly it has to counter Spec-Mence.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20467
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/395.shtml

well the only one i see in counters that can phaze (and haze for that matter) is empoleon(teach it roar) Calm (+Sdef -Atk) and properly EV'ed

(but again its weak to t-bolt so...)

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Ace15, the first thing in my head was Umbreon, who can use Yawn to force the opponent out, whilst hiding behind his 95 HP and 130 Sp Def. The only problem is...Umbreon sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)