Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I AM HERE

I HAVE BEEN SUBBED IN

Can someone give me the short version of what has happened? I'm pretty happy with the acidphoenix lynch though. You know. Because he sucks.

VeryPinkPancakes i also subbed in. my understanding is we got Yeti confirmed N0, e claimed confirmed. D1 no lynch, p much nothing happened. N1 we found Empoof/Epixsnorlax as guilty/Mafia with no deaths. lynched them D2. now Yeti the alleged confirmed is saying Leading The Town.

also, lynch acidphoenix

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yes i was cleaned n0, contacted by the role d1 and stepped up. empoof was found to be mafia n1 and lynched d2. acidphoenix was found to be wolf n2 and will be lynched d3.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
acidphoenix you little cuck you can suicide me a thousand times, but u can't stop my village. i'll return from the dead. i'll haunt you in death. i'll sleep with unclesam and get him to edit the thread title claiming i lost the game into my revisionist history of the truth: i won.

a village never really dies as long as it has hope. and you can hope from beyond the grave. so you can pull your wolfy little shenanigans you don't actually have and try to fraud on all of us like you can do something cool for once in your storied smogon mafia career as a neutral. but we all know the village leader dream never dies.

you don't have any bs up your sleeve. but if you do, it won't stop me from leading beyond the grave. nothing will keep me apart from The Town. i'll make you lose again in death.

so come @ me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)