NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, by the way. I'd like to reveal that I'm a werewolf hunter PR so there's also a werewolf somewhere in this game, it's probably Texas (for reference, yes this is a joke).

Anyhow, it was scummy because you continued to do it even when it was explained multiple times that it was just their play style....speaking of which. Aubisio what are your current thoughts on hawkie/me/beta/others?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dunno if I agree with pancake's vote but I think it's towny of him to make it. Scum in my experience would prefer to focus on low hanging fruit - pushing someone as universally townread as blazade, regardless of how accurate the push is, feels like it comes from a pure place

Hawkie comparing me to twin makes me sad :(

lol wouldn't scum back off if multiple people were telling them their reason for lynching was flawed?

Doing something "bold" D1 is a great way to drum up activity and really get the game off the bat, i use that strategy frequently in ps mafia and wondered if it would have the same effect here, it did.
thats why i kept pushing

If people are telling you the logic is flawed, I think most would? Especially in that case when the logic is flawed from the rest of us having more experience with the person. I could see town easily as mafia backing off from that information. All in all, you are still rather neutral for me and I still don't particularly care if you or beta get lynched.

Dunno if I agree with pancake's vote but I think it's towny of him to make it. Scum in my experience would prefer to focus on low hanging fruit - pushing someone as universally townread as blazade, regardless of how accurate the push is, feels like it comes from a pure place

Hawkie comparing me to twin makes me sad :(
You should be honored tbh
I dislike pancake a lot more now rereading his posts so for now Vote Pancake

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can you guys get off me? The only person who has explained why they are lynching me is fuckin Hawkie (cwl) and your lack of quality posts argument is literally no longer valid. If you guys don't get off me, your loss, but that's fine too, if you want to lynch a villager. I'm literally the secondary definition of D1NOCMISLYNCH rn tbh, I'll even say it if I get lynched.

I also would like to explain my rethinking of my lynch: I did not "back off because I was scum" as hawkie says I did. I was thinking about the players' responses to our argument and Flyhn's newests posts and I decided that BlazAde was most recently the scummiest, although FH has been getting worse as well.

Hawkie Thetwinmasters Texas Cloverleaf ^^^

Former Hope's most recent post made absolutely no sense either LOL.
In addition, it's pretty clear now that Aubisio is avoiding contributing, so I'd like to see some reads from you ASAP. Please do them before DL because it will influence what people are debating about tomorrow.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
checked over, you've been gut-reading scummy to me and i havent liked your posts, don't feel like they've been particularly well thought or beneficial to town
twin said he reread all your posts and didn't like them
rssp1 said that your posts are sounding scummy

so yeah, don't act like this is a random wagon lol

Oy pancake I'm trying to work with you here, you're saying I haven't taken a stance on the issues but idk what issues you're talking about.

I don't want to lynch former and I probably won't lynch pancake over aubisio and betathunder today.

Hawkie's read has decayed slightly since I thought he was a newer player but he has experience on PS!/elsewhere so I'm a little more cautious but he's still really confident and everything.

Honestly the amount of non Betathunder people that defended him without Beta himself doing shit indicates to me that I should continue lynching him. I think there's a very good chance that at least one of those defenders is scum. The momentum and timing of the initial wagon wasn't D1NOCMISLYNCH because scum don't aggro onto the first wagon they can with over a day left hoping it sticks lol, and as I said I liked Texas, Former Hope, and Twin at the time.

I said activity is important this game and I meant it, and the content I've seen from Beta and aubisio isn't good. The difference is aubisio is more NAI and Beta potentially saw two town fighting and tried to subtly capitalize.

You want to know how we get D1NOCMISLYNCH? By compromising. If we all settle on a lynch that "makes sense" then chances are the scum are greenlighting it. I will stand firm until I have been given a proper reason to unvote.

That said I leave for work in 2 and a half hours and I won't be back by deadline so I don't have time for the discussion I'd like to have.

People who want my opinion on other shit so that if people don't listen to me on Beta we can still try to lynch effectively should ask me now.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thoughts on lynching flyhn instead?

Beta isn't like me. He wouldn't play poorly just to throw me off his first time, and he'd be having a lot more fun / playing better as scum I'm sure. New people starting as scum gives them a nice boost since they have people they can genuinely trust to ask for advice. I don't think betathunder is scum and I don't think his shitty play is some master plot by the scum team to double negative bullshit us. Flyhn is also the vote nobody else has pushed besides me which is why I'd rather lynch him. If not flyhn, former hope or hawkie but I'd really rather a flyhn lynch.

I'm of the opinion Josh, Flyhn and I guess Former Hope are the better lynches. Maybe betathunder or Aubisio since they still are not partaking in discussion.

Josh has kinda been reluctant to make posts that will make new enemies and his contributions have been meh imo.

I'd say lynching either hawkie or aubisio makes the most sense as one being lynched validates the other, probably aubisio first
Litterally right after I said I found Josh kinda scummy he quickly bwd the mentality that I'm "noob scum"

Because he made comment about how I'm acting similar to last game, I think its fair game that he acted the exact same way to me saying similar things last game too. The difference is I was third party trying to find a scumteam whereas he was scum.

I noticed Flyhn and Rssp11 both bot being in discussion but posting reads. I like rssp1's early posts and reads as well as shubaka's early posts. Against am rssp1 lynch.

Flyhn on the other hand has done little and has admited to having time restraints that make me worry he cant play at all? Maybe a sub would be more helpful than a lynch.

Aubisio can use the excuse he is always scummy and I feel bad lynching someone who apparently he usually gets lynched cause thats how he is. I would at least like reads from him so we can work with him and look passed his playstyle. If nothing there lynching him now or later wont make a huge difference .

Betathunder has been here and not been contributing much. I feel he is scared anything he says will be interpreted badly which would be the same as town or scum.

Former Hope has done some things I find useful but others dont like setup spec.
I didnt like his bwing twins hate for Hawkie. I also didnt like the way he stopped being defensive randomly which I like texas's post on. If he did that as town it was a good play but I still read it as a tad scummy. Rssp1 and Hawkie dont like him focusing on inactives but I think that's NAI since I also thought it was a good idea.

I think I've heard lynch suggestions on Hawkie, Rssp1, Texas Cloverleaf, and Pancake which I'm opposed to.

I gutread rssp1 as town. Kinda thought it was interesting he townread me after I did him which could be a tactic to get a new player (me) to never want him killed. His reads are good though and would be a really bad day1 lynch.

Im 100% against a Hawkie lynch. At first I nullread him but I've grown to full townread him as he pushes people and getting info out there to read.

I do scumlean on Texas Cloverleaf but he actively participates and has made quite a few solid posts. There are a lot of better options.

While other people are gutreading him as scum, I gutread him as town. The reads were half good reads and half bad ones. Texas pointed out pancakes comment on fh being wrong was NAI of pancake because I dont see why scum would be more likely to use that logic than town.

Sidenote where is Haruno? Nobody townreads him or wants him lynched?

Thoughts on lynching flyhn instead?

Beta isn't like me. He wouldn't play poorly just to throw me off his first time, and he'd be having a lot more fun / playing better as scum I'm sure. New people starting as scum gives them a nice boost since they have people they can genuinely trust to ask for advice. I don't think betathunder is scum and I don't think his shitty play is some master plot by the scum team to double negative bullshit us. Flyhn is also the vote nobody else has pushed besides me which is why I'd rather lynch him. If not flyhn, former hope or hawkie but I'd really rather a flyhn lynch.
I never said it was some master plot to play poorly and confuse us, I'm kind of confused by this interpreatation.

Flyhn is also unfortunately NAI (like just look at his past games this is par for the course) for now but that's also a reasonable lynch imo.

I am not tunneling in the sense that Beta will be lynched no matter what he says, quite the opposite, I am very willing to listen to what he has to say and potentially change my mind. I see a bunch of people making excuses for him and the only one who has any weight with it is Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)