NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
dbw's content so far in this game is more than I've ever seen from him before (lol). idk why he plays, hopefully he's active here. pretty much part for the course for winter and shubaka too. Moody usually gets scumread as town from what I've seen and here he's being townread with 0 content so that's a flag I guess? I have no impression from him at all so far.
whos townreading him aside from poof?

Asek

Banned deucer.
Oh just another random thought but I think jalmont is town

I played with scum jalmont in the past and he put a lot more effort into a scum game, in terms of content and volume within his postings then i had seen him do in town games previously. I think as a townie jalmont cares a lot less then he does as a scum. Not trying to encourage or reward his idling but just where I stand on him at present.

No opinion on other idlers that i havent already expressed.

Anyway Sam I really don't like overreading too much unless the game desperately needs something to happen because I like to make points I think are interesting and relevant. And yeah, I prefer to read on evidence so if I get the gun early I'm probably not gonna do too well with it, it's all I was saying. Like I said there isn't much to go on because people haven't committed yet. I started typing something big but I have to go take care of some stuff tonight.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Why is it a risk of haruno getting the gun? Are you scared of getting shot as a scum?
Because of his own words. I'm not willing to play an rng game. Sure, the odds are it's more likely to result in a town win in the end, but i doubt enough people will agree to just make this game an rng test. I certainly don't. And that one shot Haruno takes, given they get it early, is still more likely to hit Town than it is to hit Scum. I'm just not willing to gamble it when there's still a chance this is truly town!haruno just to lose 2 townies for the price of one. Maybe later in the game when we're in a bad position we can give him gun and let him rng it as he pleases, but not now.

Also, please stop lumping me with people who have even less content than i do and not at least acknowledge i'm doing slightly better? Seriously, i'm trying. Sorry, but i have limited free time and i don't want to spend every minute of it getting yelled at. I have a few set times each night where i decide "Okay, i'll check Smogon now", and usually it's brief. Stop comparing my activity to games that took place over summer either. Summer is when i have more free time, why do you expect me to have the same activity in different games that take place over different seasons? Three, i AM doing something, it's not like i'm actively TRYING to not be here. It's not like i think when i post something that it lacks substance. I'm trying to balance things out between 5 goddamn things in my freetime ALONE. You're lucky this is within the top half in terms of my dedication to it. Don't blow it

If you want a reads list, i'm already past the time i have to be offline for the night. Tomorrow. It'll be the first thing i do when i get home.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Because of his own words. I'm not willing to play an rng game. Sure, the odds are it's more likely to result in a town win in the end, but i doubt enough people will agree to just make this game an rng test. I certainly don't. And that one shot Haruno takes, given they get it early, is still more likely to hit Town than it is to hit Scum. I'm just not willing to gamble it when there's still a chance this is truly town!haruno just to lose 2 townies for the price of one. Maybe later in the game when we're in a bad position we can give him gun and let him rng it as he pleases, but not now.

Also, please stop lumping me with people who have even less content than i do and not at least acknowledge i'm doing slightly better? Seriously, i'm trying. Sorry, but i have limited free time and i don't want to spend every minute of it getting yelled at. I have a few set times each night where i decide "Okay, i'll check Smogon now", and usually it's brief. Stop comparing my activity to games that took place over summer either. Summer is when i have more free time, why do you expect me to have the same activity in different games that take place over different seasons? Three, i AM doing something, it's not like i'm actively TRYING to not be here. It's not like i think when i post something that it lacks substance. I'm trying to balance things out between 5 goddamn things in my freetime ALONE. You're lucky this is within the top half in terms of my dedication to it. Don't blow it

If you want a reads list, i'm already past the time i have to be offline for the night. Tomorrow. It'll be the first thing i do when i get home.
>implying ill misfire lmao

this whole post is full of shit even if you disregard the paragraph about me.

OMGUS on activity lel. Why don't you stfu about your activity problems, if you had enough time to type up 3 paragraphs worth of garbage you could've typed up 3 paragraphs of substance as well. lel.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
people need to chill with attacking "idlers" / dudes who don't post exactly the way you want to

you can go after ppl who you think write a lot without saying much without being a douche about it lol. some people just don't post as much as others. not everyone can sit here all day spamming "reply" or coming up with a 3k word essay.

relax.
it's moreso the problem with using a tl;dr complaining about why they can't type up a tl;dr which is conradictory in itself but yknow logic.

Haruno, I don't understand how you can be so sure you're gonna hit scum when it's day 1 and everyone's reads are based on almost nothing. Like wtf? Who would you shoot if you got the gun?

Rules state no posting between Gunbearer shooting and results post. I don't care if you're Haruno or whoever, give me time to work, okay?
First Shot - End

The theater is dark, as all theaters are when in action.

Senseless in the dim, Texas weighs his options and then fires blindly.

The sudden spate of Italian curse words suggests he got lucky.

Second Shot

Texas Cloverleaf shot shubaka17, who was Mafia. Gunbearer remains unchanged. Texas, you have 72 hours to shoot another player.

Deadline for Second Shot is March 31th, 11pm UTC-6.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
good play

I generally find shooting idlers to be a 50/50 proposition since there's no data available but I think shubaka definitely warranted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)