NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to sleep, but coming out guns blazing is icky and reads scum in PS. seeing as how poorly i've done here on circus, maybe that's one of the reasons why.

hawkie is playing borderline, walrein is playing kinda suck-upy, and i think that's everyone who's done anything of worth. specifically ignoring asek bc he's jumping around too much for me to say anything beyond that.

@ me if something big happens

im sorry but what? you're lynching Asek for CREATING DISCUSSION D1? hi hello why
That isn't at all why I'm lynching Asek. "Creating discussion" is overrated anyways, like who cares if you're creating discussion if you aren't saying anything meaningful about anything.

i'm pretty sure that was an RVS vote on jalmont's part?

like it doesn't read as a serious push to me
It's a very serious push. I'm always wary of someone who wants to lynch a group of users/focus on them early in the game for no particular reason. It's much better to allow the game to develop naturally especially early on.

The fascination with posting for no reason other than to pc++ is really annoying but I suppose I can't do anything to stop it. Hopefully people don't auto-associate that with being town. Or maybe people will. It'll make things easier for me I guess.

Asek

Banned deucer.
That isn't at all why I'm lynching Asek. "Creating discussion" is overrated anyways, like who cares if you're creating discussion if you aren't saying anything meaningful about anything.

It's a very serious push. I'm always wary of someone who wants to lynch a group of users/focus on them early in the game for no particular reason. It's much better to allow the game to develop naturally especially early on.

The fascination with posting for no reason other than to pc++ is really annoying but I suppose I can't do anything to stop it. Hopefully people don't auto-associate that with being town. Or maybe people will. It'll make things easier for me I guess.
except i never said i wanted them to be lynched or the focus of the lynch early

i said i thought they would be lynched early

try harder im sure theres a case you can build on me

reads v.1

Walrein - rather neutral, feels a bit more personable this game then in past ones. Does sort of buddy hawkie once he starts going after him which is rather peculiar. (Also then slight buddies jalmont right afterwords, though in that case I agree with him so not really notable atm)
Hawkie - Hard scum reading off of one RVS post is really strange. But it also seems strange for a town to do. That said, I again find the admission he knows there's a town vig in this game is noteworthy (though with the randomness of him claiming to know who the town vig is, that's unbelievable so maybe just random BS).

Oh, well I guess jalmont's post wasn't RVS. That said, doesn't really change my point in that no one should have business hard scum reading someone off that one post.

Asek

Banned deucer.
reads v.1

Walrein - rather neutral, feels a bit more personable this game then in past ones. Does sort of buddy hawkie once he starts going after him which is rather peculiar. (Also then slight buddies jalmont right afterwords, though in that case I agree with him so not really notable atm)
Hawkie - Hard scum reading off of one RVS post is really strange. But it also seems strange for a town to do. That said, I again find the admission he knows there's a town vig in this game is noteworthy (though with the randomness of him claiming to know who the town vig is, that's unbelievable so maybe just random BS).

Oh, well I guess jalmont's post wasn't RVS. That said, doesn't really change my point in that no one should have business hard scum reading someone off that one post.
gas

vote former hope

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Town read on asek for good content
Town read on hawkie for bad content
Scum read on former hope for bad content

Lynch haruno because fuck haruno and I said I'd sub out if he was in a noc again

The above Texas post is pretty nonsense. Like there's nothing remotely helpful in what he's said. Maybe I will switch my vote.

except i never said i wanted them to be lynched or the focus of the lynch early

i said i thought they would be lynched early

try harder im sure theres a case you can build on me
So what is your goal in stating that those 3 users will probably be lynched early if not to draw attention to them?> Are you not a player in this game or are you able to 1. vote in the lynch 2. affect the lynch by convincing people to vote/not vote certain players.

Good night.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I maintain my preset day 1 stance. Nothing you say can ever clear anyone as town rn. Zzzzz no role claims, bar a fuckton of vanilla townies.

LMAO walrein, you of all people never cared much for civility in a mafia game and in fact gave me a role in a previous game specifically against this so "policy" lynch or whatever the fuck you want to call it won't be sensible from you. Maybe someone erratic af like twin/texas but not from you.

lynch walrein

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If anyone wants to do any sort of not retarded discussion, you'll have to just analyze the different setups and plan for a course of action in each of the 12 different games. Of course someone with a town PR better not make it obvious who they are or whatnot since all the town PR are exclusive to a single game just eyeballing it.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Right so. There's one or two people in this game who know my meta better than I do. There's one or two people in this game who know that my first post is the kind of post I have never made as scum. It's important for me to signal to them my alignment immediately, for multiple reasons.

My reads are legitimate, however.

its important today that theres no majority rule in place (only for today tho) so please throw your votes liberally

knights if you do your usual rqs im probably going to lynch you
This post indicates to me that asek has gone over the ruleset in detail (much more likely from town than scum) and has noticed a quirk of the rules that is beneficial to town (one that's easy to miss - I missed it), and is advocating a towny strategy (throwing votes liberally=tangible interactions with people=discussion points and info to match behaviour with throughout the game).

The rest of his posts are also tonally town.

im sorry but what? you're lynching Asek for CREATING DISCUSSION D1? hi hello why
This is a scummy post. This is not the post scum make. This is the post inexperienced town make (i.e. Hawkie). The rest of his posts match inexperienced town tones.

Well this game started with a bang.

But this statement is just plain weird. Especially less than 6 hours after the game has started. Could just be cockyness, but it's rather unsettling to come to a conclusion like this so quickly.
This reads as intentional misrepresentation of an obvious joke post, as someone attempting to cast shade quickly. It could be a pressure post and I always scum read former so this read is not as coherent as the other two.

Jalmont, how would you describe your approach this game as compared to your past noc behaviour? Do you feel you're playing a more aggro game or the same?

Haruno if you can promise me you'll try to work with town in this game I'll unvote you, I'm really tired to wading through mudslinging in nocs

Walrein, you've had the most interactions with people so far. Where do your reads stand? Is there anything you've noticed that has made you feel a certain way to a degree greater than 70% (your stated max confidence level) even if something else later changed that feeling?

we're lynching Jalmont then Josh the town Vigilante will shoot Blazade because they are both scum
followed by
and of course obviously i hard scumread Blazade & Jalmont
What part of this reads as a joke post Texas Cloverleaf because I don't see any joking around here, he makes a claim that those two players are scum and follows up with it a few posts later, instead of a joke one post and abandoning the next or something that would imply he's not serious about it. Which is why I would be inclined to take his knowledge as a nooby scumslip potentially, or in a role where he's had a chance to figure out the matrix we're on.

I mean, okay, the josh = vig part is strange, but I still don't get the sense he's joking from those posts.

omg thanks guys!!!

we're lynching Jalmont then Josh the town Vigilante will shoot Blazade
i literally posted this because i knew it would stir up something or other and looks like it worked out pretty nicely
i didnt have any kind of read on jalmont or blazade, they just weren't hella active. i know there were other targets but i literally just looked at the pl and picked 2 ppl i wanted to see more from.

i don't like former's entrance but i always SR him and i think it's just due to posting style so i'm going to leave that for now

followed by

What part of this reads as a joke post Texas Cloverleaf because I don't see any joking around here, he makes a claim that those two players are scum and follows up with it a few posts later, instead of a joke one post and abandoning the next or something that would imply he's not serious about it. Which is why I would be inclined to take his knowledge as a nooby scumslip potentially, or in a role where he's had a chance to figure out the matrix we're on.

I mean, okay, the josh = vig part is strange, but I still don't get the sense he's joking from those posts.
"and of course obviously i hard scumread Blazade & Jalmont" was tagged onto the end of a reads post where i gave reasoning for every other read. u do the math

and can i just REITERATE that my post lynching Jalmont was trying to encourage further activity from him. of course im going to use a bullshit reason. duh

okay unvote, vote hawkie

Your backpedaling a ton after being called out on this, so please, feel free to go more into detail about this because I'm not buying your current excuses and useless subject baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)