NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher
7: Town Jailkeeper, Mafia Roleblocker, 1-Shot BPV Townie, 1-shot Mafia Strongman, Vanilla Townie, Town Vigilante

So these are the two set ups that are currently possible from flipped roles (depending on if 2-shot shows up as just mafia RB or not).

Asek

Banned deucer.
if anything the jalmont flip makes me believe texas is town. i dont think their interaction was faked a while back. the only other noticable jalmont interactions i remember are pblade declaring a suss on him and jalmont himself being content with moodycloud.

i might mull over what i think of it later but in all honesty most of jalmonts content was centred on walrien

jalmont did however push for the haruno lynch over king_ / ullar. might ne noteworthy

Asek

Banned deucer.
reading back on walrein his suspicions were largely targeted at knights, and moodycloud (altho moody seemed to be dependant on haruno flipping scum which didnt occur)

knights felt oppurtunistic on haruno wagon

what do people feel about knights + king as a scum duo

6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher
7: Town Jailkeeper, Mafia Roleblocker, 1-Shot BPV Townie, 1-shot Mafia Strongman, Vanilla Townie, Town Vigilante

So these are the two set ups that are currently possible from flipped roles (depending on if 2-shot shows up as just mafia RB or not).
On MU 2-shots flip as 2-shots so I think we're set here.

Glad to see Jalmont confirmed, I was gonna grill him today. I've got work early tomorrow so I'm gonna have to sleep on the rest for now.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
it is not restricted roleblocker. we are therefore using 7.

lynch king

now if you cuckolds would listen this can be roped. haruno is lynchbait and I'm glad whatever townies were on that wagon fell for it like they do every game.

Okay, I'm kicking myself over not seeing this before now. I noticed Shubaka doing it in the mentions posts and my scumdar pinged. Then I iso'd Jalmont.

there was someone talking about how Jalmont found some dinky scum argument against him, and there were much better things to call him out on? that guy is scum. gonna go back and find him.
this is the one. this guy is scum 10/10 lynch asek
what are you talking a bout where did shubaka claim a setup how would shubaka know what setup we're playing.

why are you even talking about the setup please stop unvote vote haruno
Mutual chainsawing.

vote Shubaka

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
so uhhh how do people feel about moody? hm i just reread him and I like him. interesting, didn't expect that.

i dunno haruno/texas still don't feel great. l

i'm very wishy-washy on king_...like I see why people think he's scum, he's posts don't read great to me, but at the same time I feel like the pressure he's received from the beginning has made it impossible for him to really get into the game. now he's stuck in this ultra-defensive mode where he's lashing out to protect himself. if i don't know who's posting, i see his posts and say "yep could be scum." but i know it's king_ and the context from the beginning makes me feel bad here.

oh I like Walrein as scum. I would consider that now. Does he have any scum reads? Doesn't seem like it.

vote walrein
this moody part is around what scum!josh would say about town!moody

so uhhh how do people feel about moody? hm i just reread him and I like him. interesting, didn't expect that.

i dunno haruno/texas still don't feel great. l

i'm very wishy-washy on king_...like I see why people think he's scum, he's posts don't read great to me, but at the same time I feel like the pressure he's received from the beginning has made it impossible for him to really get into the game. now he's stuck in this ultra-defensive mode where he's lashing out to protect himself. if i don't know who's posting, i see his posts and say "yep could be scum." but i know it's king_ and the context from the beginning makes me feel bad here.

oh I like Walrein as scum. I would consider that now. Does he have any scum reads? Doesn't seem like it.

vote walrein
Ok Knights apparently townreads me and history has taught me that the people who do are either scum or blazade
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Vote history says that Jalmont, Knights and King all voted Haruno in posts #520 to #530 aka really close. I'd be surprised if they were all scum because that'd be really obvious from them at this point, but I was wrong about Jalmont so it's a possibility.

I think I'd lynch Knights and from his flip either decide that the two wagons were TvT or that the scum team pushed the counterwagon to Ullar which is a reckless thing to do d1 imo and would implicate Ullar. In the narrative where both wagons were mislynches I'd look at the people not wanting anything to do with the Haruno mislynch (in which case Texas/DLE's late flip onto Haruno would not be a move scum would want to make) aka Ullar wagon+other wagons+the guy who didnt vote.

In any case I think lynching among these :
KnightsofCydonia, King_, Da Letter El, Ullar, Texas Cloverleaf
Knights being my top suspect, or from people who didnt appear to give a fuck about the wagons Paperblade being my top suspect among those,would help settle the matter of Ullar's alignment.

Former Hope Why did you not vote?

is there any reason for lynching Knights other than that Walrein SR'd him D1?

i mean. it was d1.

not comfortable supporting this lynch if that's all we're going off of, i think knights has been pretty good so far. Open to being convinced otherwise

Mostly me having a scumread on Knights from d1 tone and interactions +his position in the Haruno wagon where I think we will find at most 1 more scum (unless they went all in to save their teammate Ullar and that's why we need to resolve Knights/King/Ullar's alignment imo). King is a decent lynch in that regard but I personally feel that he might be a red herring. Jalmont has clear ties to him from defending him and being on the same wagon but in #363 where he defends King... I was going to say that there was no need to commit to defending him at the time but it might not be entirely true, King's situation wasnt desperate tho.

Of note, Paperblade and Knights have been townreading King and clashing with each other.
Looking back at Walrein's reads post I found this :
-Speaking of which, I don't care about any "signaling" he did, I'm sus of Texas for much the same reason leet is - much of what he's done could be seen as pocketing Hawkie (in 92, he townreads him, and in 100 he directly defends him during the FH debacle). 92 has okay content, but it's nothing that scum!Texas couldn't manufacture (the Asek reading the rules thing is the weirdest and by extension towniest thing in that post and even that isn't so farfetched). Even if there's value to this signalling thing, he seems self-aware enough of his own meta to fake it, regardless of what he says.
On Shubaka I have no idea but iso shows those
i'll post an iso on jalmont because that seems like the right thing to do, just lemme eat breakfast and whatnot first
alright, on com now, Jalmont Iso inbound
Where this iso at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)