NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming King is mafia means assuming scum played a terrible d1
I give them more credit than this

Vote Knights Jalmont setting someone up for you to push them for the chainsaw is possible and would make more sense to me than him being straight up bad and obvious. Either way one of you or King has to go today imo

If you flip scum I'd go after Ullar, if not I'd look at the people who stayed away from the two main wagons and also look at King who would have higher chances of being the 2nd scum I expect to find on Haruno's wagon.

it is not restricted roleblocker. we are therefore using 7.

lynch king

now if you cuckolds would listen this can be roped. haruno is lynchbait and I'm glad whatever townies were on that wagon fell for it like they do every game.
knights leet king are the lynchpool today btw
this moody part is around what scum!josh would say about town!moody
more than now. you're the lowest priority out of those 3 for me anywaya
moody is town
you're scum so nobody rly cares
also hawkie I won't argue against an fh lynch but that's just how he plays
I didn't see the lynchpool post before but you fos 3 of us and I'd like you to give reasonings. Still interested in why you put the vote on hitmon over me/knights. I'm still concerned no one called you out for not "elaborating" on your reads

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
king is scum because he personally attacked a town read among other things for no reason

leet is scum for forcing a read on me, it's a classic newbscum misyake. they believe they can't change their reads or thyol get called out for bsdprogression. leet initially scumread me for nothing and I townread him for it so he stuck with it even though there's nothing there.

knights might be town but is annoying and keeps posting useless shit among other stuff not on my mind rn

Let me do my own thing, bubbeleh, we'll see who gets the scum.

Not sure about pocketing, not sure about pocketing in a vacuum. Shubaka's got less content than Jalmont and most of his reads are adjectives that don't always indicate what faction he thinks someone is in. Jalmont's not among them, either, aside from not mentioning him by name when bringing up Walrein.

I've got a some doubt creeping in on my read, but I'm worried walking away from a blatant scumtell will have me kicking myself harder than I was for not catching it in D1. Lot of :thonkang: over here.

It's odd that King read Shubaka as scum, town, and null (exact order) in a single day. I'm also interested in knowing Asek's take on D1 Shub.

Okay, google fu found me a definition.

A player unconditionally siding with another player based on compliments, reads, and other types information.
Which again brings up the question of qualification, since we're still talking about a one-off from Jalmont's side.

So no room for doubt here.

Shubaka and Jalmont do a mutual chainsaw defense. Shubaka barely talks about Jalmont afterwards, while Jalmont says nothing about Shub, and then Shubaka disappears instead of providing a promised ISO.

Texas Cloverleaf ^This is my entire case right here. Double chainsaw + distancing. It's where my votes staying.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So no room for doubt here.

Shubaka and Jalmont do a mutual chainsaw defense. Shubaka barely talks about Jalmont afterwards, while Jalmont says nothing about Shub, and then Shubaka disappears instead of providing a promised ISO.

Texas Cloverleaf ^This is my entire case right here. Double chainsaw + distancing. It's where my votes staying.
Do you believe this is something they would have coordinated?

Yeah this is the WIFOM vomit I've come to expect from town Moody. Feeling a little less wary now.

As confident as Josh is he's been met with a fair amount of resistance this game (I'm not exempt from this at least with King). I read more frustration and less bullying in response to this however, which leads me to lean town on him here.

Honestly my eyes kind of glaze over when I look at KoC posts this game so I'm gonna have to look at his D1 when I get home. I'm starting to pick up stronger townreads so this deserves a second look.

Ullar, Hitmoneet, Former, and DLE can only stall so long befoe posting meaningful content or subbing imo. The next thing from them had better be good or I'm gonna start pressing.

Triple wagons are really wierd to analyze, as far as I can tell the Haruno wagon opened up and blew up because King was really opinionated about Haruno > Ullar.

I had been having serious doubts about Blazade d1 but his interactions in light of the flip and his mandatory codnescending post make me lean town on him

There seem to be a case for scum!FH but it's always the case and I don't see yet how his flip brings info on the d1 wagons like Knights/king/Ullar might so I do'nt want to go there today Hawkie

I'm sorry moody if I come off that way, I'm not annoyed at your play for any other reason than it makes your scumgame easier and makes me paranoid all the time. Whatever you do to find scum is not my place to criticise as long as it works.

Okay, ran iso on Texas Cloverleaf . The Townie vibe I was getting before he refuted my signalling conclusion hasn't changed.

Concerning the chainsaws, I don't think deliberate coordination was involved. Probably something more instinctual, which might explain why they more or less stopped interacting with each other. Having done something so blatantly scummy, they might have avoided each other to try and keep it under the radar. If this had been spotted and brought up sooner, I think bussing might have occurred.

I understand you're probably building your read on me through this (can't see why else Town!Texas would try to discourage a strong read), but I don't want to jump off my wagon just to watch a blatant scumtell to go ignored. I'm parking here while I scumhunt.

Ullar in iso was... there's a couple of posts which are kinda scummy and then rest of it is a mixture of blandness and mild exasperation. I'm not actually sure if my previous read is shifting or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)