Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just "pretty sure" ? lol
Actually, 100% sure. I was, in fact, told that Foul Play uses the opponent's Attack for calculation rather than your own.
LF: HA Grimer (normal version), HA Smoochum, HA Elekid (all with matching Ball and EMs)
FT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zmcB4d1HeY3lEunkkAWOAg0aY/edit#gid=1816472303
Did somebody already help you with Smoochum? Because if not, I can breed you one with the Egg Moves Wish, Nasty Plot, and Miracle Eye. But...is the matching Ball a Dream Ball? Because that's really the only Ball that I can have a HA Smoochum come in.

What would be the best looking ball to catch Primal Groudon with?, i was considering timer because of the whole primal reversion deal but i have a feeling premier would look good as well.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What would be the best looking ball to catch Primal Groudon with?, i was considering timer because of the whole primal reversion deal but i have a feeling premier would look good as well.

I have a soft spot for Repeat as a combination for PDon. The Yellow markings around the black circles and the rest of the ball really goes well with PDon. The black circles themselves could even refer to how its yellow stripes were black before it Primals.
Fast also fits decently, though it would have to be caught in HG/SS for that. Although that leaves the option for Shiny Primal Groudon open, and I see no better option for that than Luxury

Wanted:

Hidden ability Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed, any IVs/nature
Thundurus from the Smogon facebook giveaway

For trade:

Any BP items

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect - Lure Ball
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball

Hi! Im currently looking for 2 things: HA poliwag (just any is fine)
Im also looking for a 5iv ditto with 0speediv's. If you have any for trade please let me know! Ill have something to offer. ;)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Im currently looking for 2 things: HA poliwag (just any is fine)
Im also looking for a 5iv ditto with 0speediv's. If you have any for trade please let me know! Ill have something to offer. ;)
I can give you a HA Poliwag, there's nothing special about it, though. So I don't need anything in particular in return for it.
I also have a 31/31/31/X/31/0 (Rash) Ditto you could have, if you're interested.
Feel free to PM/VM me.
LF: HA dream ball cranidos :)
Deposit something on GTS (preferably something that doesn't get flushed out like Mudsbray or Wimpod), asking for a Level 1-10 Female Cranidos, VM me what you deposited and what your IGN is, and I'll send you a female DBHA Cranidos.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF Medicham from recent Smogon giveaway. Please PM me
I can give you a free copy now if you want.
I just need your FC and IGN and, once I've added you, I'll wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.
You can find my info in my signature down below.

What's the best looking ball for the unova legendaries? i got tornadus in a nest because i didn't think dusk fit as well however i've been bouncing back and forth between nest and quick (because the release animation looks like a dissipating tornado.

I've got a huge list of Pokémon I'm looking for at the moment, if anyone is interested in breeding a few for me (or if you have any of them) I'd be thrilled to do some business with you! ;)

About to start soft resetting the event Lycanroc-Midnight (Yay! Cherish Bal!). What nature should I aim for? Obviously, Jolly or Adamant, but I'm not sure which is the most viable for it. Ty!

About to start soft resetting the event Lycanroc-Midnight (Yay! Cherish Bal!). What nature should I aim for? Obviously, Jolly or Adamant, but I'm not sure which is the most viable for it. Ty!
What's the event?, and since hyper offense seems to be a popular team build i would recommend jolly.

What's the event?, and since hyper offense seems to be a popular team build i would recommend jolly.
In-Store code you can get for Lycanroc-Midnight as a way to help promote the new TCG set coming out (came out?). Nothing special about it, but it does come in a Cherish Ball, which matches pretty well so I decided to pick it up.

Midnight Lycanroc only has 85 base Speed. Plus, both of its defenses have a 75 base, and it has base 115 Attack. I think Jolly would suit it better if you'd prefer a fast Midnight Lycanroc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)