SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

The Dialga/Palkia forms look like what would happen if you try to force either Dialga or Palkia to fill the role of Arceus. Most likely related to how Adaman and Irida view Arceus but with the respective aspects of Dialga and Palkia.

I am wondering what is going on with the National Pokédex numbers for the new pokémon, since the filenames for the renders don't actually match. They are listed as 1001 (Wyrdeer) to 1007 (Ursa evo).

Also, the Google drive folder seems to be inaccessible now.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why does Hisuian Goodra look so sad... :blobsad: Is there some difference between it and Kalosian Goodra (Kalosian Goodra is literally a big happy friend) personality wise that makes Hisuian Goodra look sad and depressed?

Also Hisuian Lilligant is a thing! That's pretty cool imo. Speaking of which, it seems Lilligant and Braviary got Hisuian forms for PLA...but Whimsicott and Mandibuzz didn't. Unfortunate for them, but as someone who played Pokemon White over Black I take this as a double win. Pokemon White gang takes two Ws with this game, even if Gen 5 has been taking lots of wins lately.

The Hisuian Sneasel evo looks dope though ngl. So THAT was the other Noble Pokemon we saw in the leaks back in February, eh?
Id be sad if i had to walk around with a pile of shit on my back

The Dialga/Palkia forms look like what would happen if you try to force either Dialga or Palkia to fill the role of Arceus. Most likely related to how Adaman and Irida view Arceus but with the respective aspects of Dialga and Palkia.

I am wondering what is going on with the National Pokédex numbers for the new pokémon, since the filenames for the renders don't actually match. They are listed as 1001 (Wyrdeer) to 1007 (Ursa evo).

Also, the Google drive folder seems to be inaccessible now.
Could've changed at some point in development or they're reflective of how they were meant to be ordered (albeit, not numbered) in the hisui dex

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I take it the Hisuian Starters do have signature moves, if I can foster a guess

H-Decidueye's signature move is likely Triple Arrows.
H-Typhlosion's signature move is likely Infernal Parade.
H-Samurott's signature move is likely Ceaseless Edge.

And Tornadus's signature move is Bleakwind Storm.
Thundurus's signature move is Wildbolt Storm.
Landorus's signature move is Sandsear Storm.
And Enamorus's is likely Take Heart?

Just my guesses.

This is what Lando needed, more tools to play with. I'm glad they have finally done some justice to this mon.

On the Enamorus name... Now I understand what you feel everytime you see an english name. It surely sounds foreign to you but omg what an horrible name.

So I take it the Hisuian Starters do have signature moves, if I can foster a guess

H-Decidueye's signature move is likely Triple Arrows.
H-Typhlosion's signature move is likely Infernal Parade.
H-Samurott's signature move is likely Ceaseless Edge.

And Tornadus's signature move is Bleakwind Storm.
Thundurus's signature move is Wildbolt Storm.
Landorus's signature move is Sandsear Storm.
And Enamorus's is likely Take Heart?

Just my guesses.
I would assume Springtide Storm is Enamorus' move given the naming convention, and Take Heart is probably a replacement for Manaphy's Heart Swap.

Ursaluna and Enamorus are great names. Overqwil is cheesy AF but so is its design so it works.

Sneasler though... literally sounds like "Once-ler" and because of that I can no longer take this mon seriously.
okay now time to guess what moves belong to each mon

Dire Claw = Sneasler
Psyshield Bash = ???
Power Shift = Wyrdeer
Stone Axe = Kleavor (already seen)
Springtide Storm = Enamorus
Mystical Power = ??? (maybe an upgraded Hidden Power?)
Raging Fury = H-Arcanine (?)
Wave Crash = Basculegion
Chloroblast = H-Electrode
Mountain Gale = H-Avalugg (?)
Victory Dance = H-Lilligant (?)
Headlong Rush = Ursaluna
Barb Barrage = Overqwil
Esper Wing = H-Braviary
Bitter Malice = H-Zoroark
Shelter = H-Goodra (?)
Triple Arrows = H-Decidueye
Infernal Parade = H-Typhlosion
Ceaseless Edge = H-Samurott
Bleakwind Storm = Tornadus
Wildbolt Storm = Thundurus
Sandsear Storm = Landorus
Lunar Blessing = Cresselia (?)
Take Heart = Enamorus

Last edited:

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I mean Springtide Storm exists, and it seems to be near moves that could be signatures for the new Pokemon (Stone Axe for Kleavor, Dire Claw likely for Sneasler, etc.)
I would assume Springtide Storm is Enamorus' move given the naming convention, and Take Heart is probably a replacement for Manaphy's Heart Swap.
Ah right, I didn't notice that at first. Springtide Storm definitely seems to fit for Enamorus.

This does bring even more question as to what Enamorus's specific powers are. Tornadus has power over the winds, Thundurus has power over lightning, and Landorus has power over the land's bounty, but what about Enamorus? Very interesting to see how its relation to the other three Forces of Nature will pan out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)