SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I take it the Hisuian Starters do have signature moves, if I can foster a guess

H-Decidueye's signature move is likely Triple Arrows.
H-Typhlosion's signature move is likely Infernal Parade.
H-Samurott's signature move is likely Ceaseless Edge.

And Tornadus's signature move is Bleakwind Storm.
Thundurus's signature move is Wildbolt Storm.
Landorus's signature move is Sandsear Storm.
And Enamorus's is likely Take Heart?

Just my guesses.
Springtide Storm is there.

Hooooo boy. Now we're talking. That is a devil of a list.
  • Psyshield Bash jives with Braviary's new visor, but it could also be Wyrdeer because Esper Wing is also a move.
  • Stone Axe is known to be Kleavor's move.
  • Infernal Parade absolutely stinks of Khu's riddle for Typhlosion, meaning Triple Arrows is for Decidueye and Ceaseless Edge is for Samurott.
  • Bleakwind Storm, Wildbolt Storm, and Sandsear Storm all match up with the genies of healthy meta.
  • Take Heart seems to agree with Enamorus, but as others have noted there is a fourth storm move.
  • Bitter Malice is the only move that agrees with Zoroark.
  • Only Goodra carries a Shelter.
  • Barb Barrage is obviously Overqwil.
  • I'll go out on a limb and say Mountain Gale belongs to the living mountain Avalugg.
  • Chloroblast for Electrode.
  • Victory Dance for Lilligant.
  • Headlong Rush for Arcanine.
  • Dire Claw for Sneasler.
  • Lunar Blessing for Ursaluna.
  • Wave Crash for Basculegion.

Last edited:
Apparently there are a loooooooot of new status/weather conditions. So it's probably not a guarantee that most of these survive into whatever's next.

(I really hope Frostbite does, but then again I would've loved to see the reduction of special attack assigned to normal poison to help that type out, so whaddaya gonna do)

OH SHIT HELP FOR ICE TYPES??

NEW WEATHER: Snow Pokémon are more likely to get frostbite, and drowsy Pokémon are more likely to fail to act. The Speed of Ice-type Pokémon is also boosted.
I look forward to fighting a stupid fast noble H-Avalugg in the snow.

(I don't know if Avalugg is a noble or not, I am just chuckling imagining a fast giagantic Avalugg trying to gore the player with its giant muttonchops)

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Some takes:

1) The names are fine.

2) Palkia has always looked ridiculous. Horse Palkia is an improvement.

3) I think I'd actually prefer that regional variants stay region-exclusive, because that makes a little more sense lore-wise, but it isn't a strong preference.

OH SHIT HELP FOR ICE TYPES??

NEW WEATHER: Snow Pokémon are more likely to get frostbite, and drowsy Pokémon are more likely to fail to act. The Speed of Ice-type Pokémon is also boosted.
Special burn.

Tbh it didnt make sense that for so many years WoW, Scald, etc, was instakill against physical sweepers, but there wasnt any status condition that instakilled special users.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apparently there are a loooooooot of new status/weather conditions. So it's probably not a guarantee that most of these survive into whatever's next.

(I really hope Frostbite does, but then again I would've loved to see the reduction of special attack assigned to normal poison to help that type out, so whaddaya gonna do)
the only reason Poison sucks is because Toxic was made so widely accessible, which is a huge mistake I am glad GF has finally tried to address.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)