SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Last edited:

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can't get a clear view of Fuecoco-2 but it looks like it's wearing a sombrero of some sorts? Interesting.

I hope the final forms of the Paldea starters have great and standout designs that will make me like them. Don't give me that unsubtle disappointment that Rillaboom, Cinderace, and Inteleon were.

Give me something standout and striking like the final forms of the Sinnoh, Alola, and Kalos starter trios. I want a starter trio on par with those for me.

I don't want to be let down like I was with the Galar trio.

I can't get a clear view of Fuecoco-2 but it looks like it's wearing a sombrero of some sorts? Interesting.

I hope the final forms of the Paldea starters have great and standout designs that will make me like them. Don't give me that unsubtle disappointment that Rillaboom, Cinderace, and Inteleon were.

Give me something standout and striking like the final forms of the Sinnoh, Alola, and Kalos starter trios. I want a starter trio on par with those for me.

I don't want to be let down like I was with the Galar trio.
It looks like a sombrero, but it's actually an egg and nest.
So basically Fuecoco will evolve into a larger Fuecoco but with an egg and then a bird resting on its head.
This is based on the Nile Crocodile and Egyptian Plover's relationship, and could actually show that Fuecoco is a singer like mentioned in the leaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)