A REAL offensive team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back again, always trying out new and intriguing ideas. This team looks like a joke at first, and I will probably get bashed for it (hopefully not infracted) but I've used it on shoddy and it actually hasn't lost yet. Needless to say I've only had about 10 battles so thats not saying much.

Quilfish @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Special Attack
*Waterfall
*Hydro Pump
*Rain Dance
*Explosion

This poofball is one hell of a lead. Fast sleep shuts him down, but I haven't run into that problem because people take him as a joke. I'm thinking about using this to lead a rain dance team because it works so well. Anyway, Rain Dance on turn one, making him hit 538 speed, and use Waterfall if I can KO a frail pokemon like Gengar or Azelf. Hydro Pump shuts Hippowdown down or at least makes him switch. Explode on everything else once the Sash activates. Priority moves don't seem to be to common on starters, so I'm usually in good shape.

Exeggutor @ Heat Rock
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Rash
EVs: 28 Attack / 228 Speed / 252 Special Attack
*Solarbeam
*Sunny Day
*Sleep Powder
*Explosion

Effectively can cripple 1/3 of their team at worst, but usually does more. The weather seems conflict but changing it to sunny day helps out my team more than rain. His speed reaches 406, which usually outspeeds everything where he can Solarbeam to oblivion. If I feel the need, BOOM!

Heatran @ Salac Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
EVs: 4 Attack / 252 Speed / 252 Special Attack
*Flamethrower
*Earth Power
*Endure
*Explosion

Works great with Eggy support. If Eggy Sunny Days on the switch and I switch to this guy prepare for some pain. Flamethrower and Earth power give decent coverage, and Flamethrower in the sun with a Flash Fire boost damages Waters more than you would think. Anyway, when something that can KO me comes in, I endure and the Salac Activates making me hit 374 speed. You know what's next... BOOM!

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Attack / 108 Speed
*Meteor Mash
*Earthquake
*Agility
*Explosion

Standard Agiligross. You should realize the team strategy by now.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Naive
EVs: 4 Attack / 252 Speed / 252 Special Attack
*Psychic
*Flamethrower
*Grass Knot
*Explosion

Standard Azelf with no nasty plot. Blissey comes in, laugh and blow up on the bitch!

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Defense
*Selfdestruct
*Crunch
*Fire Blast
*Earthquake

Crunch hits ghost, who are the only things that can survive a STAB CHOICE BANDED SELFDESTRUCT. Yes, it OHKOs Skarmory. He anchors the team, especially considering the fact that if your last pokemon explodes in shoddy, as long as they are KOed, you win. Yeah, it's cheap.

Strategy: Not much to it. If one of them manages to take down a pokemon before exploding its pretty much game over. Sashers can hurt it, but you usually only see those as leads so meh...

azelf can switch into fighters... it hurts but it scares them away. Azelf > Gengar because his explosion comes off 287 attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)