Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
@psyduckoid, go to Key Items and view Pal Pad.

In Colloseum XD, when you miss a Pokemon, Miror B allows you to battle them again. My question is, will the Pokemon's IV's and nature be set for this second battle? I know the dogs are like that in the original, but I've also noticed that Zangoose's gender changes each time you battle it. A certain answer would be great.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
@psyduckoid, go to Key Items and view Pal Pad.

In Colloseum XD, when you miss a Pokemon, Miror B allows you to battle them again. My question is, will the Pokemon's IV's and nature be set for this second battle? I know the dogs are like that in the original, but I've also noticed that Zangoose's gender changes each time you battle it. A certain answer would be great.
From past experience, yes, they are in XD: Gale of Darkness, as are subsequent visits to Miror B on that Pokemon.

I think Zangoose's gender is a glitch they overlooked, seeing as the first time you see it, you don't battle it. (When it's used against Ardos(?))

Anyone know how to breed Encore and Aromatherapy onto Jumpluff? Im not seeing a way but I figured id throw it out there.

Is there any way of soft reseting for Manaphy, or is it just keep getting eggs until you get a good one?
Pretty much all you can do is SR if it's the wrong nature, or you could give it a few Rare Candies and see if you can get a decent approximation of its IVs. That's the problem with Ranger Manaphys, they hatch at Lv1, as opposed to event ones which come as a Lv50 Manaphy.

And a question of my own: After asking for ideas and advice, I've decided to breed a mixed Exploud. This was suggested:

exploud:
naughty/lonely (both defs are same, you choose)
surf
double edge
thunderpunch
ice beam

straight from smogon analysis for mixed exploud. 2 tms, 2 move tutor moves :P

As I asked before, is there anything that can replace Double-Edge? I don't like having to use once-only tutors. If it REALLY needs it, I could use the Double-Edge tutor in XD. Also, which nature would be preferred?

I'm SRing for a Dialga. Say I come across an awsome one. If the following codes are active at the time:
Re-battle
100% catch rate combined with a Cherish ball to make it look awsome >:D

Would that make Dialga Illegit, and would it fail a Hack check? I'm wodering whether to use a Masterball, or use a cherish ball with 100% catch rate on. Both balls were obtained via AR.

I'm SRing for a Dialga. Say I come across an awsome one. If the following codes are active at the time:
Re-battle

Would that make Dialga Illegit, and would it fail a Hack check? I'm wodering whether to use a Masterball, or use a cherish ball with 100% catch rate on. Both balls were obtained via AR.
Use Master ball or it will look hacked.

Re-battle

Provided you caught it legitly then I believe it will pass hack detection a cherish ball however is not possible to obtain in-game so it will fail in the looks department.

Okay, so I want to have a Smeargle that has all the contest ribbons. What berries/pokeblocks (doing in Emerald) should I use to max out, or get the best possible, contest stats?
(I can clone berries so rarity is not a problem)

Okay, so I want to have a Smeargle that has all the contest ribbons. What berries/pokeblocks (doing in Emerald) should I use to max out, or get the best possible, contest stats?
(I can clone berries so rarity is not a problem)
You'll need some friends, but here is a video showing a Pikachu being fed insane Pokeblocks, and the video description lists the recipes used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)