CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
VOTECOUNT 2.4
CaffeineBoost (4) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe, Lady Salamence
ChadMD (4) - pulsar512b, skippergamez, Ehmcee, CaffeineBoost
Ehmcee (2) - Texas Cloverleaf, realiti
Thunder~BallZ (1) - JALMONT

I'm not really sure what jalmont thinks hes accomplishing solo voting tbz with no explanation
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

There we go. Already seen talks of AG being bussed here so we look into LS/Skipper/Pulsar.... maybe also the Zippy/MC wagons, but AG himself was flipping between those two by the end so who knows

I'm of the school that believes scum like spreading out their votes, so I'll be operating off the assumption each wagon has at least 1 scum within it. If I read back and see the CB wagon was also legitimately gaining traction at one point I'll probably look at that as well
Just so I have these both in a handy place.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
given this context AG is first on the zippy wagon, scum!clouds being second on is possible but suspect, then I'm third on here so this is probably scum/town/town, then MC and pulsar jump on back to back to push ahead of AG after which doesnt make any sense in either world where clouds and pulsar are partnered or MC and pulsar are partnered and also doesnt make sense in worlds where clouds and MC are partnered so this suggests that either it is s/s AG clouds and mc/pulsar are both town jumping on a live wagon or zippy was a purely town wagon outside of AG or only MC is scum and pulsar/clouds are both town where MC jumped on zippy to try and save AG
Sorry Ehmcee I was pretty confident you were scum

Vote chad

I have no leg to stand on wrt to the cb vote but man it felt bad his play was so much better late in the day

There’s nothing wrong with these shots but still concerned with leaving a bunch of loose cannons open until the end

when I get off work and finish my chores I want to look at the “scum slip” situation w dusk and whoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)