Oh, Jirachi lacks one thing that Blissey has: 60% chance of freezing the opponent. I wish sp atk power and accuracy plus 40% of not being able to do it weren't such a high price, but I thought Blissey's survivability would make it less of an issue.
It's very possible, but I've never had this happen like this before. If you'd like to try again, we can start off with Ferro against Latias, have mine use SR and you attack me, then you use the same move you used last time and switch to your water-type to do the same thing it did when it first arrived to the battlefield.
By the way, your nickname is very similar to lOlpO's.