The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
sure you can!

anyway sup jackal noob wb!

anyway, it'd be great if captains could get around subbing inactive people.

edit: i've updated everything on the website, if there's any errors, please tell me! also, still waiting for the results from the rojo/thunderhorse group.

Me and Judgement have exchanged PM's for what must be the third time. Should be able to battle friday, as long as nothing comes up. Batistutu hasn't responded, must be about a week now.

Sub him. ;_____;

wasn't on sunday and yesterday due to some exams. Anyhow, still no response from Mario with Lasers, can someone help me contact him?

sent a pm to cloud a few days ago with no response, just sent another one

and couldn't work out a time with dd... I'll try again

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
lost to gouki 5-0.

done. good luck to the rest of my team (aldaron, if you win i'll come down to jersey, i swear!!).

If I have to sub, then maddog and Venom will be in over Sk and Judgement after today, but Sk and Judgement have both been around :( Sk was here a lot of the day Saturday, and Judgement was here most of the last week.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im not going to absolutely force you to sub, but its just sad that people dont think this is important enough to get done.

Also I just realized the deadline I made is Easter, so I am extending it to March 24. Get it done or i will personally come after you.

I lost to Fade_Away 3-0, although I noticed in the middle of the battle level balance was on of all things. I had no idea that was activated when I challenged.

Melon and I are planning on battling on Sunday. I have not heard back at all from Michilele or batistutu.

I just checked:

batistutu has not been online since March 11th.

Michilele has not been online since March 13th.

Okay, Judgement I am not going to substitute, because supposedly he and Melon have an arranged battle date, and the other two have been gone, one since the 11th, one since the 13th.

maddog I am going to substitute because he apparently left for two weeks without telling me, and two of his opponents are active and everyone else in his group got battles done, and the one that is inactive is 2-0, so he probably stopped trying after Sk never responded or something. Sorry if there are any hurt feelings from this, Sk, but I just want battles to get done.

maddog

is a master debater
is a Contributor Alumnus
PMed my opponents.

Also got this PM from Slice n Dice:

maddog said:
I am your sub opponent for the Smogon World Cup. Please PM me in the next day or so so we can set up a time. I live in California so you know for time zone reasons. Thanks,
maddog said:
Slice n Dice said:
alright, well tell the world cup admin that I am dropping out. I am cutting back on pokemon severely.
So I guess Warthog will need to sub him out or whatever.

Sorry guys, 3-0ed by Sonuis in a game that was about 3 minutes long. GG Sonuis.

Means he goes through second in the pool and I'm last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)