Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Just leaving this post to tell ya that'll I'll be brawling later tonight. (Don't worry Mr. Esc! I'm gradually working on my Philosophy paper. ^_^)

Also, I'd really like to battle you again Yoshi King; it's been too long since I did, and I'd like to see how far I've come! Your Yoshi will be the perfect test! Can Jiggly do it? O_O *gasp* lol

I hope you'll be on later tonight! :D (see ya)

Being in middle school freaking sucks. I don't get back home until 4:40 PM everyday...thank God summer starts soon.

After looking at the profiles of the people that frequent this thread, I found out that I'm younger than most of you. This makes me feel oddly out of place. ~___~

I might have to time for a match. Two at the most.

Anyone up for a match? I feel really rusty for some odd reason.
I haven't heard back from Dunk, so I'll play you if you're around. I'm feeling the same way myself O___o. Chances are I won't be able to play many matches, but I should be able to do a few.

EDIT: arrrrg beaten

This is Jester:

Good few games YoshiKing, it took me a while to get into the lag, but it was lucky that one game I actually got you. You are indeed a beast with yoshi.

Jester: Sorry to hear you, Tpup and Mr. Es still have to deal with lag against me. Still, your Lucario is really fun to play against, and a beast in itself too. Thanks for the compliments. =D

Lexx, I'll play against you.

sorry for all the doubles, I didn't get what you meant by taunting until you sd'd at luigi's mansion ;/ would've been easier if mk and lucas didn't get killed by lag so much

ggs though, I'd play longer but I have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)