Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

1) Could someone post a link to Obi's stall team?
2) What is probably the largest weakness of a stall team? (read: what are they lacking?)

Since my post about this got closed and I got infracted for it:

Regarding WishBliss:

Is there even such a thing? I can't find ANY real information about it. I've been searching google for a while now, and I'm getting conflicting answers. The most common one, and the one I think is true, is that it was obtainable at an event. Even then I'm getting conflicting reports about it only being allowed to have 2 natures (either Calm or something else, I forgot) or whether it can have any nature. They seem to be in high demand, and for good reason since Wish seems like an awesome move for Blissey. Can someone explain to me everything about WishBliss? Does someone here actually have one?

I can't believe I don't know this yet, but does Scyther only evolve to Scizor through a trade with metal coat attached?

Yes, but how exactly does it calculate? What's the formula?

Power items give you 4 for every pokemon you kill
Example You kill a bidoof with power wieght and Pokerus
(4 X 2) + (1 X 2) = 10 EV's

if you kill a gastrodon it's
(4 X 2) + (2 X 2) = 12

Purple = Pokerus
Red = number of ev's the pokemon gives you.
Green = the power item
Hope this helps.

Two questions:

1) Could someone post a link to Obi's stall team?
2) What is probably the largest weakness of a stall team? (read: what are they lacking?)
Well, I can answer the first one. I think they removed it from the website so no links.

I have a question. It's more about in-game again. I don't know if anyone could help me.

What are all the kinds of Pokemon that can be found in the Sandstorm area above the Resort Area?

I.E. Cacturne, Hippowdon. What are the rest?

Just a list would be fine but encounter rate percentages would also be welcome. Thank you.

How do you determine the IVs needed for a certain Hidden Power for say...a Pokemon with an IV needed as low as possible.

For example, you want a Trick Room Bronzong with HP Ice. You wouldn't get max speed, sp.attack to get the Hidden Power. If you were going to aim for the lowest possible speed IV to get the power, how would you determine what was needed?

Is there a calculator or a website or something?

Thanks.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
[/i]YARR INDEED!!!!!!!! Thanks BUNCHES man, that's amazing, exactly what I needed!
No prob, good luck and enjoy.
How do you determine the IVs needed for a certain Hidden Power for say...a Pokemon with an IV needed as low as possible.

For example, you want a Trick Room Bronzong with HP Ice. You wouldn't get max speed, sp.attack to get the Hidden Power. If you were going to aim for the lowest possible speed IV to get the power, how would you determine what was needed?

Is there a calculator or a website or something?

Thanks.

Ahoy.

I think they reduce the process by 25%. This of course depends on the time needed for that berry to grow.

The best kind of mulch would really depend on your circumstances. For example, you'll probably want the speeder-upper mulch if you're gonna be playing for a while, and can water them frequently.

Btw, thanks Lorak. I just pick my values from there once I type in the desired Hidden Power?

Yes it is, but i believe that it is considered STAB'd if its type matches that of the pokemon. A good example of this would be Lunatone who doesnt have a Special Rock type move, but can still gain a STAB from Hidden Power Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)