Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It halves the damage taken from special attacks, so it's equivalent to an Amnesia (+2), except for the facts that it only lasts 5 turns and is still in effect after switching.

yeah, I have also been wondering about that...

iirc the RNG is affected by your Trainer ID...
Then if I were to restart my game, could I possibly get a better RNG than the one I have now?

Also, is it possible to determine if you have good/bad RNG by looking at your Trainer ID? I doubt it, but I just want to be sure.

Then if I were to restart my game, could I possibly get a better RNG than the one I have now?

Also, is it possible to determine if you have good/bad RNG by looking at your Trainer ID? I doubt it, but I just want to be sure.
mm... I can't seem to find much about it, perhaps I was thinking about the Trainer ID to Shiny Pokemon for Emerald...

I'm breeding Rhyperiors now, and I'm not sure how to go about getting Solid Rock as it's ability when it evolves. Is there a certain ability I should be looking for as a rhyhorn? If I get a lightningrod Rhyhorn, will it always keep that ability as it evolves? Or is it random and I'll have to fully evolve it to find out?

if you want your rhyperior to have solid rock your ryhorn must have rock head, otherwise it will keep lightingrod when it evolves.

the threads got locked because an admin thinks that the topic of the thread is breaking a rule previously stated, the thread is posted in the wrong forum, the topic was discussed already or simply because the admin considers that the thread has unsufficient elements to support discussion.

the threads got locked because an admin thinks that the topic of the thread is breaking a rule previously stated, the thread is posted in the wrong forum, the topic was discussed already or simply because the admin considers that the thread has unsufficient elements to support discussion.
I already know that, and it doesnt answer my question. I asked
Why do some threads here get deleted while others get locked?
If that doesnt make sense then heres an example: bob gets his thread locked while jim gets his deleted why was jims deleted and not bobs.

Hope this doesnt sound rude but you didnt seem to understand my question.

i have a question about this action replay code. If i use this action replay code to change my trainer's gender and name, will i still be able to load my Pokemon onto Battle Revolution on the same file that i loaded them onto prior to me changing my gender and name?
Discussing AR codes is banned.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Concerning this week's smogon tour: is Arceus allowed (is it considered a legal pokemon to be simulated)? thanks!

Are there any requirements needed to transfer Pokemon from Colosseum to S/R/E or FR/LE? If so list them please. =]
This is a case of RTFM (Read the fucking manual), all the answers you seek are in the manual that came with your pokemon colosseum game (and the FR/LG manual also has the requirements for trading and battling with colosseum).

ok, so we know a Rampardos hitting itself hurts more than shuckle doint it, because of the diference of attack-defence. But odes the same applies to Alakazam ?(high Stak)
and how do you clone pokemons?

ok, so we know a Rampardos hitting itself hurts more than shuckle doint it, because of the diference of attack-defence. But odes the same applies to Alakazam ?(high Stak)
and how do you clone pokemons?
Confusion damage only uses physical attack so alakazam won't hit itself for much.
You can clone pokemon in emerald by exploiting a glitch that game has, google it or search youtube for videos that show how to do it. In D/P you can clone using the GTS glitch (same recommendation as emerald if you wanna know how to do it) or you can clone using an AR code (don't ask for the code because it's against the rules).

This is a case of RTFM (Read the fucking manual), all the answers you seek are in the manual that came with your pokemon colosseum game (and the FR/LG manual also has the requirements for trading and battling with colosseum).
I want to agree but I can't.
What if the dude got his Colosseum game used from GameStop and it didn't come with the manual, like some of the games I've gotten from there?

Are there any requirements needed to transfer Pokemon from Colosseum to S/R/E or FR/LE? If so list them please. =]
In cases like these, GameFAQs is your friend. I always wondered why (and thought it was stupid at first) why some people would list the controls and such at the beginning of their walkthroughs, but I now like it due to the reason of used games sometimes not coming with their manuals. So there's no "fucking manual" to read.

So, read some into this. I don't think you should come across any spoilers unless you go deep into it. It should answer all the questions you may need pretty early into it. Good luck my friend.

May I ask what would be a good spread for a Bulky DD Gyarados with 184 Spe EVs? It will also be equipped with a Wacan Berry.

I am using [216 HP / 16 Atk / 132 Def / 144 Spe] as the current spread, however 216 HP allows it to survive five entries into Stealth Rock only with Leftovers. Since I'm using a Wacan Berry, this would probably not apply anymore. Also, do those Atk points really add much in terms of damage for it?

Assuming I drop points in HP / Atk / Def, what spread would be recommended to achieve a total of 184 Spe EVs while still keeping it bulky enough to survive at least one Thunderbolt from most, if not all, OU threats with the berry?

Can someone tell me the Secret Id of the Movie Shaymin?

I wanna know if mine is legit...
Everything seems ok.
Only problem is that the Secret ID is the same as the Regular ID.
I'm assuming thats not normal.

I just got a pineco and was wondering if it's a keeper:

31/31/30/20/19/0

It's probably going to be a spinner so I can free up slots for stamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)